LETALIS REGNUM deserves better than WILDERTROY78

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Woohoo.

Go mike...

(Even though you don't like me.)
    :p

2. Wilder fb steal.

:)

3. Very true Mike  Disrespecting LETALIS REGNUM

4. Totally cut off my message 

5. Oh and sign 
    And WarLoR isn't taken lightly. His actions went beyond being disrespectful in CC. We don't war with traitors. Good thing the OMETS are honorable. Our apologizes to LETALIS REGNUM that he was brought in as a guest by our sub clan. We will attack any clan that holds him. Only option .. Reset

WarLoR

6. Spell Typo .. Sorry trolls 
    I suck at forums 

7. I don't dislike you, I see it more as a competition 

8. We're taking down his clan as well, correct? I'd like some other people to rage while I wait for my 1v1 

9. You can't bully me or make me reset or run

10. Wilder then why am I chasing your noob clan mates out of the clan

11. You couldn't even have me removed from the other clan you tried tho have fun focusing on me at least i now somebody isn't being bullied by you losers

12. You got kicked right before the COD drop idiot. Even if you don't reset, you can't play the game.

13. Once again your assaults on others when your beef is with me just shows that you are a group of cowards i enjoy the attemps to stop me but you will never succeed with your task

14. Wilder I fought with valor and wizard it's better for u just to reset

15. Oh I'm playing believe that its a war game hits don't bother me

16. Are you going to cry about it? It's just a game lol u must CRY about everything right
    You=
    Me=
    But after reading this you must be like

-FARM HIM NOW!!!!

17. Hits don't bother you my arse. Your always in pin when I'm trying to hit you.

18. Tea shut up or ill sit on u again