let me anser all questions about this kofte thing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ladyjoyce, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gollum isn't a frog, he is a mutant hobbit.

I'm assuming you are admitting to being a mutant midget that has just left isolation after years of being alone in a cave. That would explain your misuse of the English language and multiple personalities.

Timdafreak might be your prince roni, I hear he's into that sort of stuff.

2. TimTheFreak is a star of kaw he is so funny and brightens up worldchat and forums when ever he appears . you might not be wrong troll

3. I feel like sarcasm is wasted on you

4. There was no respect give not in any way. Still was not to open.the discusion again but to anser to those who ask. If its kotfte our kopte of kapte our etftok our just tok tok i don t care time to close again and happy kawing to all.

5. Lock threat please

6. Shakespeare write me another verse, please!

7. well at least roni's English/grammar is slightly better then joyce's ("SLIGHTLY") maybe that's why she's there ...translation purposes (takes one dumbass to understand another)

8. Come again? 

9. see what I'm saying? lol

10. And this is why you don't do drugs ladies and gentlemen.

11. So what exactly was the point of the thread again?

12. To express to forums why you don't do meth.

Duh.

13. Attention and possibly recruit more rejects

14. Troll has a pretty banner. :lol:

15. Lasyjoyce4drugczar/vk

16. Yeah yeah hahaha so damn simpel you little boys. And. Really again the grammar thing haha thats getting old. Funny do always the same who react.

17. Pretty positive you're the only one who brought up the grammar, not troll, yup or I.

But I understand what it's done to your brain. I've seen breaking bad.

18. Dat grammar doe

19. thankyou for your input there MTLP you im sure are highly qualified to lecture us all because you have many diplomas im sure a graduate and proffessor .But you grace us with your pressence to let us all know education makes the world go round .

20. @ OP

KotFE is an elder clan that's well known on KaW. I've fought against them before and dealt with a few issues with them. I've always found them reasonable and never known them not to keep an agreement once they've made it. That's how you get to be an elder clan on KaW.

Furthermore, you claim you are not connected to BH in anyway, but you yourself have stated that a "Black Hand council member" was co-owner of ID. Additionally, IIl_xXBlackHandRinusXx_lII is currently listed on the clan page as an owner. That's a connection. And it's enough for most war clans to consider ID a legitimate target. Plenty of clans have been targeted for less. If I were in KotFE, I would have targeted you just like they did. This may seem unfair to you, but then, there are no rules in OSW. That's why it's called a war.

While I admire the fact that you're willing to fight back against a larger foe, I feel you are not helping your cause by bringing it to the forum. Just fight the fight. You'll earn more respect in the long run.

Happy Kaw'ing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.