let me anser all questions about this kofte thing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ladyjoyce, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No one cries like Lady Joyce. I've been whacking others lately too. But I haven't seen forum posts about it. 

2. You confuse buttkissing to respect and understand the aspects of a clan, but hey not like you butt kissed your bum buddy aka Irish.

But as some said earlier the morons have banded together. Lady doesn't have any common sense other wise she wouldn't of put rinus on the cp of her clan page known full well kotfe are out to get every black hand member.

But you're right about she acts the way she wants, that way is majorly butthurt.

3. 

4. I like how the parameters of "oh but we'll never cf" are the equivalent of victory for all of you. Could you set the bar any lower?

5. shadows aka old screenname crimsonVixen . and irish was a fun person who i have respect for i dont buttkiss anyone .

6. Must've taken a lot of brain cells to figure out my old name. 

7. not at all when you been mocked on your old screenname and known as a wannabe trying to act a different personality .Then it was the natural progression expected for you to ditch your embarressment name and try find a new identity on a new screenname.

8. Not really haha. I don't like feminine names. All of my accounts have names that aren't feminine.  sorry Hun, I know you want to be right about everything 

9. ohh i deffinantly am right and if you dont like feminine names youd never have did it in the first place.

10. Oh yes. Because you're the expert roni. Keep telling me things about myself!
    Maybe I'll learn more things about myself I didn't know detective roni! 

11. KotFE is the law and you were harbouring a fugative. :lol:

12. Quit your Whinning and Take your Hits ...BURTHURT LADY CAUSE big bad KOTFE is Spanking me...lmao

13. Btw roni... Takes an embarrassment to know one. Maybe you should change your name too 

14. Stop

15. i am far from a embarressment .i have a personality and i instigate my own topics you though only pluck at other peoples comments.showing you arent a free thinker .

16. Oh shh. You know you love me roni. I love you too  Let's get married in Vegas 

17. i hope you dont mind ladyJoyce if i take this space to do a Lonely hearts add..... roni looking for a Mr Gollum to distract her from all the negativity she recieves .and ready and willing to act like king kong and protect her from harm in the kaw jungle .

18. Even Gollum is scared of you roni :?

19. yes but all frogs turn into princes its written in fairytales

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.