Lest_We_Forget vs Spank

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Immortal-Azraelz-Rogue, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its funny how you put on your clan page 4 clans vs LWF. Yet you called in help when you were fighting HoL.

2. Arbiter HoL merge into The clan I'm in now. LWF think cause HoL isn't there that they can claim they won lol.

3. @ere they called in help because they thought hols family clans got involved, when in actuality it was 2 HoL alts in those clans hitting.

as per their clan page, inc from 1-2 members from those clans doesn't mean the whole clan is on them, I could be wrong on the amount of inc from those clans so don't quote me on it.

Just my 2 cents

4. lfw is a bloody joke, haha, they more worried about eb's than osw... lol pathetic... big talk no action

5. Well this seems to have ended quite badly LWF.. Nice sailor mars pic btw superman

Go makki, pup, rez, etc. 

6. Y'all come out with these pretty little cf terms, then have a race to finish eb. Pathetic

7. Support Spank

8. Pinned 3 of them with 3qb Lolz no fails

Dem pot counts 

9. Upon reading and laughing at LWF clan page and seeing a few responses from my fellow HoL family members, I have decided to open up my farming paradise as a base clan. International Harvesters declare war on Lest_we_forget. We will not stop until the lie-of-a clan page is changed and HoL is removed. You cried for help the first time HoL smacked you, I will expect nothing less of you now. Any HoL is welcome to join in IH. Cheers!
    :twisted: HoL Leader, IH Founder, Hell Bringer :twisted:

10. Be hearing from you soon.

11. ROUND 2 BABY WOOOOHOOOO 

12. Don't run away little llllSleeperllll wer only going to appropriate your undeserved funds

13. Round 2 huh

14. Oi! Rez, Pup and Makki, you forgot the awesome foursome! Add OMEGA/lllzll3llolll into this, as HoL was my clan which I led through thick and thin, I wont see these punks try to tarnish its name, LWF picked a wrong day to mess with us as even though we are not there we still are capable of kicking your asses once again. :lol:

HoL•ȺŁWȺ¥Տ Ҝł₡Ҝł₦G ȺՏՏ•HoL

15. Omega u nub I knew you'd come back bro

16. Makki you and everyone else know me too well, I'm just too hooked on this game, its good to come back and already be part of two OSW's though and quite a few farming's :lol: gotta love war ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.