Lessons from EE Season 1 and Suggestions for Season 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dalichae, May 31, 2013.

1. Good post. Thank you :)

2. Great post. Cheers.

3. Amazing post!!! I will surely have my members read this to understand what they truly need to do! Great job!

4. Good reading ..

5. Nice thread Dali

6. Great post! I love it! <3

7. Well written thread with vital information, message conveyed is easy to understand and you don't whine of your losing instead you offer suggestions to players, great thread here!

8. Great thread, you summarised season 1 EE wars perfectly. My experience mirrored yours op, i also realised get your build right or don't bother warring. Bring on season 2!

9. change scout to be use as planned = to see enemy power, not to destroy all his/her troops;
    so increase steal and decrease scout

I think scout should be used to see how high is enemy regenerated = that's good spy action
    no scout to destroy his/her all troops

10.  Good to see a positive ee thread for a change got me amped for next season 

11. With trials starting in a couple of days I just wanted to reaffirm how important building your clan battle roster is so important. This will help you in war more than any tweaks or adjustments the developers make.

12. Awesome read Dali. Great job!!

13. Great thread Dali. As always you got my support 

14. Wow the memories. Remember when 1.5 mil SDT was good? Lol.

Yet most of this still applies. 1 Xtal and 2 hours now. 4-5 mil sdt now....

Btw- Aztec turned to focus on osw not ebs or ee. I still love you guys!

Reminiscing done now.

15. Very true OP....

I still have some vague memories of those times. Veil of Evasion, contests being held to give your own name for a specific mith equip, waking up to all your gold gone coz clan decided to war :D

Good times indeed! With 4 seasons gone by, i hope the devs keep the upcoming seasons more memorable for all :D

16. I do all those things that you said for a war clan owner. Yet, people hate me from the past. I used to be inactive a lot of wars so I was hated. Now I'm active in evry war and yet I still get hate. I've been trying to recruit for wars and I'm not even in the roster. People reject me from the past and I can't change it. Like Mj from death lncarnate was talking to me in pm... He said sylv from DL used to be inactive a lot more than I was. Now she's the owner of an EE clan. How did she erase the past? People hate on me for the past and not the present. For example troll machine he hates me all around trolling on all my threads and won't war with me. Los-suf's alt farms me because he dislikes me. What the heck! Anyone I'm done with the rambling.

17. See how this thread died as I joined

18. Season 1 was really fun, having huge rosters and a 4 hour war. Good times :lol:

19. Season two was my fave. Good times Wingless Angels and ThE InSanE AsYLuM!