Learning your Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Castiel_MP_, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Hey Kaw_com, how do you feel about the guitar solo in Sweet Child O' Mine? Stairway to Heaven? Other Devs feel free to answer as well

2. This makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

@KaW_Com:

If you had the opportunity to have any KaW merchandise made (e.g. T-Shirts, Action Figures, Arkosa Pin-Ups, KaW_Admin Fanart, etc) what would you have made?

3. I demand an Arkosa body pillow that i can marry.

4. I actually miss the old loading screen arkosa. They should have made her Estoc an eq

5. Just wanna do a quick bump with this post.

7. I'll ask them to pop in here :)

I uhhhhh don't know?

We've got a ton of awesome artwork, so I'd love something that could show it off. The posters we made (and gave away) with the new Arkosa were pretty sweet.

I always joke that we should get one of those made up for kaw_admin.

8. Our art side is pretty proud (as they should be) of the new Arkosa. Our writing side really enjoyed creating the equips for The Farmer's Journey.

9. I don't know about equips but they did very well with the actual storyline.
    I was actually going to suggest at some point that there be an eb overhaul so they can follow a storyline.
    But that's for another thread.
    What's the best part of coming into work Devs?
    Working on something amazing, your coworkers, what is it about working at ATA that keeps you there?

10. Personally, this Arkosa kicks six kinds of ass.

11. Name them all and I'll create a cult in your honor.

12. Bad, wise, Jack, dumb, stupid, nasty.

13. Wise and smart are pretty much the same thing.

14. Wise is more of a person having a lot of experience, while smart is more of the person having a high intelligence.

15. I tend to attribute wise to people who are old and can teach what they know

16. @Kaw_com what does the ata office look like :smile:

17. Dear KaW_Community,

Is it true you have a ping pong table? If so, how good are you at it? Also, I bet I could beat you in a best of 3 match.

Thanks,
    -Narwhal

18. @kaw_comm i just had an idea, instead of doing events where is every account for themself why not do clan events? same concept as the events you have now but the items go in a clan pot and the clan has to reach a target not person? just a thought to boost clan moral and stop people thinking about just themself

19. This is a good idea. Question for the devs is, would they make enough money that way? 