Learning your Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Castiel_MP_, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Hello kaw_comm,

When would the next game exactly be coming out by your team (that made KaW)? Just curious since this is a fun game, can't wait to see what's next from y'all!

Oh and... Why all the repeating events? 

2. Dear KaW_Community,

Who is currently your forumer on KaW?
    And don't give that "you're all my favourite" answer that you want to give 'cause you want to make it seem like you're not biased, we want to know who is your real favourite!
    Thanks,
    -Narwhal

3. Easy to learn...they are tools

4. Here you go:

And hmm... I am terrible with names. Maybe Jaws, or just... Sharky?

Google [Bot] is clearly the best!
    If I don't say that... Google's killbots will come after me.

I was going to come up with a witty response, but all I could think of were TERRAble puns :(

That's a head scratcher. When Kingdoms at War launched 6 years ago it was unique in the mobile world. Social was key, and I believe it always will be. I'd love to add more ways to interact with each other, be it Clan features (some of you have awesome ideas on this btw), better chat, group communication, etc. Many of you use various third party apps to chat about KaW, and I'd love to be able to bring you all back in here to chat.

Definitely not as much as some players think. While I'd love to have that awesome yacht or Ferrari you guys seem to think all of us have, that's not the case. Also, I know you say you're kidding but all of our jobs are posted on our Jobs page.

As for football, I'm actually not a huge sports fan.

The Kingdoms at War team continues to focus on maintaining Kingdoms at War as well as developing new content, features, and events for the game. While there are other teams within ATA working on new games, we're focusing on you guys!

5. Do you guys have your own secret regular KaW accounts that you play on for fun?

6. Dear KaW_Community,

Would you like to see there be a new stark in PvP as a player?

Also, what did you do to Sean to make him so positive?

Thanks,
    -Narwhal

7. Hey kaw_community, how have you been. You might even remember me from awhile back.

8. @kaw_com

if you could have one thing implemented into the game, no matter how hard it would be to code, what would it be?

9. Kaw com didn't do anything! It's within myself that I made the choice to be super-positive!

Hope this clears your curiosity out! Oh look, something big is incoming!

10. kaw_com

Will you one day, by any stretch of the imagination, let me interview you on TeaTime??

:lol:

11. 2 years lol

12. Kaw comm just on the topic of bringing people back from 3rd party apps to chat here in kaw, why dont we delete ac and turn it into a chat section where members are added by clan owner?

13. Because a lot of people use AC ._.

14. Kaw_com I have an important question. Far more important than anything any player has ever asked.
    Two important questions actually.
    Code Grass, or Death Note?
    And
    Favorite anime character ever?

15. Dear Kaw_community,

Why is it that we cannot disconnect our Facebook from KaW? What kind of "security" reasons might there be to be holding on to our personal information like that?

16. Maaaaaaaybe?

PvP is definitely an interesting part of KaW, and a lot of the truly fun aspects come simply from what players choose to do themselves, be it OSW's, creating their own alliances, etc. While we do try to keep at least some focus on PvP (incorporating it into events, seasons, ASW) players shouldn't forget that at any time they too can make their own fun with the PvP options made available to them.

Hey there :)

So, this isn't something that we have planned by any means, but with smartwatches starting to take off I always thought it would be fun to have some sort of EB/War timer and attack app. Return those incoming hits with the tap of your wrist.

I wouldn't say no to that, though this thread is almost like an interview of it;s own. I'm not all that interesting to deserve another thread am I? :p

We've had a few ideas on how to improve chat functionality in the game. Though we haven't committed to anything at the moment.

Death Note for sure.

For favourite anime character... I think it'd have to be Akane Tsunemori from Psycho-Pass.
    Though, that was a very very hard decision to make.

When you link a Facebook account to your profile it's treated as a sort of "recovery method" meaning that if you forget your ATA ID or lose access to the game you're able to recover your account using this linked account. Being able to remove it means that it's no longer a viable recovery method since if someone were to gain access to your account they could then simply choose to remove it and lock you out.

17. Kaw what's your favorite movie? Also how many potatoes do you think you've eaten in your whole life?

18. Hey kaw_comm,

DO YOU GIVE FREE AUTOGRAPHS ON WALLS? ;) :p

Also, what was/is your favorite part of working with KaW, and what are you thinking of doing for future improvements?

19. Will we ever be getting photos from the famous ATA studios?

20. Support