Learning your Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Castiel_MP_, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Kaw_Comm which pyscho do you think will win;
    West
    Trump
    McAfee
    or
    Clinton v.2

2. Kaw_com, if you're looking for clones just give me dev privileges and a shiny red name.

10/10 I am much qualified for the job plz hier me

3. I... uhhhh... I'm actually a bit worried about what may come with the upcoming presidential election.

Can we just vote for Colbert instead?

4. now that kaw has responded I'd like to ask a question

So you announced a new game in June I believe called chunky wars and it looks really interesting. When will we hear more information about it?

5. Dear KaW Comm,

Music is one of the best things in the world, what is your current favorite song and why? :)

6. Kaw_Comm,

How come you don't play anymore? You happened to grow a bit and then stopped :lol:

7. Any pets Kaw_com? I'm gonna guess you're a cat person like the other devs.

8. Here at ATA we're split up into different teams for our different games, each of which acts almost as if it were its own separate company. So short of a few glimpses at what they're working I don't have specifics on the exact progress or launch schedule. They've been hard at work though, so I'm sure as soon as they're ready you'll know.

My music tastes tend to jump all over the place and I get fixated on a song or playlist, listening on repeat until I get tired of them.

Lately I've been listening to a few gaming OST's from different indie games I checked at PAX as they're mainly instrumental which helps with concentration in a noisy office. The same also applies to random anime mixes I find with music streaming services.

I poke around on my personal account from time to time, but during work hours it can get crazy busy so sadly the kaw_community account hasn't grown in a while. I feel bad for my owner :(

Sadly no pets allowed in my building, but cats are clearly superior to dogs. Though if I could have a pet shark...

9. I'm going to buy you kaw and yell at you in AC for not growing enough.

10. Kaw comm... which shark would u like as ur pet?

11. Kaw_com if your looking for clones how do i apply im very good at programming on 15 hours a day :smile:

12. Kaw_Com, may I ask what is your favourite animal?

I have a long list of favourites: cats, bears, eagles, penguins, polar bears, koalas and many more!

They all usually have a gentle personality and they're all so cute!

13. I think kaw_com has commented before that they have a cat. A picture may have been included.

14. SHARKS

15. Dear KaW_Community,

If you play on your personal account, don't you think that the events are getting a bit repetitive?

Thanks,
    -Narwhal

16. @KaW_Comm

What's your favorite type of bagel. I like peanut butter with honey or jelly and I sometimes do cream cheese.

17. I've learned the devs are dorks, and make stupid changes to the game.....

18. Kaw do you foresee any ebs or upcoming events that will offer spyglass as a award or prize ? do you think that if you have or design any new ebs ,one could feature Siri as the bad guy? Siri needs a virtual ass wupping.
    Takes me wrong places when I'm driving and makes smart remarks to my questions

Kaw is great game full of interesting people.
    I miss Fc. Hopefully somewhere down the road ata will come out with another game geared toward adults....adult like? People over 18
    Sooo about those free speakers? You know you want to

19. they do have a dog at ata :lol:

20. That was actually an early morning picture from Admin. I recall it clearly.