Learning your Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Castiel_MP_, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Devs
    Can I have 9000 seals, I know you're hoarding them.

2. KaW_Com

As a follow up to my last question, what developer, such as Bethesda, Blizzard, Rockstar (Grand Theft KaW?), etc, would you want to produce such a game?

3. Grand Theft KaWto, zeth

4. Red Dead KaWdemption?

5. Red Dead KaWdemption: Undead NightPiMD

6. Look how awesome my dog is.

7. Ranked such cute omg

8. Thank you for both the replies kaw_community =)
    I Agree with both your answers!! =D

9. Dear kaw_community,
    I love asking you questions and will continue to do so :p

So...

Could you tell us something about your journey of becoming a dev??
    I wanna be a dev of a game too :p

10. Dear kaw_community,
    I.would like to know,
    How do you come up with so many different names for different events...

It will help me in my school essays a bit =D

11. Dear kaw_community,
    I know I am asking too many questions xD
    This is my fifth :p
    I promise this is my last one(Maybe)

Looking at the different ideas in the forums, how do you and your team of devs go about deciding whether to implement it or no???

12. I actually think a question similar to this was asked, and they said they take the ideas we present and show them at a meeting and first decide if they're possible and then if they're practical.
    Although that could've just been a dream I had.

13. While I know it's already been overhyped I'm looking forward to No Man's Sky. I love massive open worlds and being able to explore my surroundings. Also, it just looks amazing.

Pretty much all of us play the games in some capacity. Though things can get crazy busy here and so we don't play to the same capacity as some our most loyal and devoted players. I will say though that when SMASH was first in beta I was up there on the leaderboards for a while :p

While we strive to create an enjoyable experience that keeps palyers coming back we also undersatnd that for many people there comes a time where they must move on.

We're immensely thankful for each and every player, and wish you all the best wherever life takes you.

Uhh... no?

Hmm, tricky question. I think in that situation it would be best as a partnership, us working with another studio.

We share interesting ideas in our team chat, and if there's any that sounds like something we would be interested in doing in the future we add it to our backlog. This backlog is a pretty large list of things that we'd like to do at some point, but it has no set timeline.

We have the awesome kaw_creative to thank for that!

Awesome dog!

I'm part of the community team, and not actually a developer, though everyone refers to all of us at ATA as devs it seems :p

For me, I played a ton of games in High School and ended up volunteering for a company in a similar way as to our moderators help us here at ATA. Working closely with theier Community Manager I got to understand the indusry, and then started my way up from the bottom.

14. So what you are saying is, you started from the bottom. And now you are here?

15. Started by volunteering and getting some experience, then answering support emails, being a production assistant, and then a Community Manager. And then joined on here at ATA with the Community team :)

16. hmm not sure if kaw_com got the joke :?

17. Nice. I too, am looking forward to that game as well. I hope it's as good as Dying Light if you've ever played it. Hearing the creators putting their heart and soul in that game to give players the best experience is a huge plus.

18. Kaw_creative, kaw_admin or kaw_comm have you seen my threads in the Ideas board? Just curious :) . I know they are stupid lol :geek:

19. Hey, mind talking to me in pm so I can see how many silences I have? I lost the chat history :(

20. Dear Kaw_Com

You are the GREATEST. You bring enjoyment to the game, unlike your brethren *glares at Kaw_admin*

Every day, I roll out of bed, ready to serve you in your gloriousness.

I named my firstborn after you.

I sacrifice children on the street to your holy name.

You are the one and the only. There is no else.

You are eternal.

I would die a thousand times to please you, oh great one. For I am your slave.

Kaw_com is love. Kaw_com is life.

Kaw_com, please make my life meaningful. Reply to me. Fill my heart with your warmth. You love. Your glory.