Learning your Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Castiel_MP_, Sep 10, 2015.

1. 1. Me
    2. Me
    3. Me

2. Lol no one makes a point of paying attention to you. You obviously put yourself out there seeking attention. This post probably gratifies you in some weirdo, I'm somebody online kinda way.

3. This post in counterproductive.

4. I think it's a type of loveseat from Ikea.

5. What are your favourite sports to play?

What is the best funny event or practical joke that happened in the ATA office.

Kaw_creative, kaw_community and kaw_admin all post a funny gif with the theme of banana's.

6. They're answering questions not being your dancing monkey ;) #bananaphone...

7. They're apes moody I thought the word banana would excite them.

8. I'm sure some of our players are well known in their specific communities, though I'm not sure on famous as in movie star or president famous.

I do stalk some walls every so often, usually forumers, people being considered for mods, or random people's names I tap in World Chat.

I don't actually "follow" but there are some I pay close attention to.

A bit of badminton with friends, but otherwise it's more running around Vancouver or hiking up mountains.

Practical jokes, I can't recall anything too crazy. Just casually trolling kaw_admin.

I won't give into your GIF demands though, have a JPG instead.

9. :shock: We finally know the truth. A loveseat conquered KaW :p

10. Copyright infringement?

11. How many people on the team are using any of the developer's accounts? (Kaw_community, kaw_creative, kaw, etc.)

12. Dear KaW_Creative,

What's the best burrito place in Vancouver?

Thanks,
    -Narwhal

13. Alright I know I said no Kaw stuff, but this one time I'll smash that rule. This post requires no reply, I just needed to be 100% sure that one of you devs saw it
    That'll be all.
    On to your regularly scheduled questioning, Kaw_creative, you seem like a PC player. Any League or Smite games in your spare time, or are you more a StarCraft kind of person?

14. Ah, at last, an important question! You have come to the right person (<--this will infuriate kaw_admin, who is the lord of all things burrito).

IMHO Chronic Tacos. They make a fried shrimp burrito that makes your belly so, so happy.

15. Kaw_community is just me, a single person!
    kaw_admin is usually a single person, but at times a second developer can hop on as well
    kaw_creative is a single person on the account, but represents our entire creative team :)

16. Admin's Crankiness is finally explained. Lol.
    "Kaw_admin is usually single"
    Explains a lot.

J/k admin
    Love seat pic was great, I read the tiny details.

17. Account sharing on kaw_admin? Thought that was against ToU. Think kaw_admin will need to ban themselves 

18. Support kaw admin is banned

19. i guess that's why their account is non existent

20. Devs, if you have normal accounts how big are they?