Learning your Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Castiel_MP_, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Kaw_c if you were stranded on an island near a coast but not close enough to swim, although you got service on your phone with 2% battery would you:

Call for emergency services or make an emergency notification on wc so the kawmunity could save you? xD

2. oops my bad didn't even realize I did that haha

3. ;D[/quote] maybe kaw creative is a chick[/quote]
    I've been wondering this forever...
    If creative is female, I've seen one particular female in various pictures from ATA that I definitely think would be creative.
    But, its the internet. Girls aren't real.
    So there goes that theory.[/quote]

Kaw_creative is several people of varying genders and hairstyle. All of us are internet-ready, even the women, since we've all had our shots.

4. maybe kaw creative is a chick[/quote]
    I've been wondering this forever...
    If creative is female, I've seen one particular female in various pictures from ATA that I definitely think would be creative.
    But, its the internet. Girls aren't real.
    So there goes that theory.[/quote]

Kaw_creative is several people of varying genders and hairstyle. All of us are internet-ready, even the women, since we've all had our shots.[/quote]
    nice bb :p :p :mrgreen:

are ata good at headshots? do they quickscope a lot? ;)

5. It doesn't bother me, I'm just not going to be able to answer 99.99% of the questions. :cry:

6. Kaw creative make kaw gimme wall art pleaae

7. I would rather be eaten by a chicken nugget, since it would take a lot longer and afford me more time to ponder the poor life choices that put me in the position of being eaten by a man-eating chicken nugget.

8. Haha, I figured they were responding to me. Everyone seems to mix us up since our names aren't all that different.

The first option. I could always eat my way out to safety :D

Kingdoms at War for sure. You have no idea how stoked I was to get the updated Arkosa. We've also got some EPIC looking equipment.

Post on worudchat. All of your pitchforks when you come to find me might draw a rescue plane :p

9. Kaw_C, what's more important for you- pizza or mcdonalds?

10. There are two kaw_c's creative and I :p

11. oh lol i thought u were the same person for a moment there o_O

12. Thanks kaw_community, you've just got me hungry again XD

13. And kaw com, what is your favorite Pokemon, and don't give me all this "I don't play Pokemon". It's the law...

14. Oh geeze, I used to play so much as a kid. I actually have all of my cards still in a box in storage somewhere. I can't remember who my favourite was though :(

Of the more recent ones, clearly Sharpedo cause you know... Sharks are awesome!

15. I always prefered Mightyena or Eevee.
    :lol:

@Kaw_Com:

If there was to be another Arkosa type figure in Kaw, what would their name be?
    Zeth? :lol:

16. Sharkosa! The Arkosa of the Abyss.

Someone should totally make fan art of that :p

17. My god, I think you're onto something. :eek: Let me break out the photoshop!

18. Support

19. @Kaw_com
    Im on it with my fan art helpers :wink:

20. Hey kaw com is this u and ur buddy on the weekend??

[​IMG]