Learn to War this Thursday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Everyone realised you'll loose more in te three hours you can't hit an eb than you will with 24hrs of 10% more right?

Anyone in it just for EE isn't doing themselves a favour plunder wise.

2. Brootis if that is true than that would give inactives no excuse to participate. Which means the majority of the participants are people who are actually interestes in EE wars but are too scared to participate.

3. -_- ugh even more noobs warring in the already terrible indi wars. It really makes us vets not want to war, all this is doing is taking us out of the mix and replacing the regular war members with new ones

4. So, leave the vets only to war? How is it taking you out of the mix when anyone can cast. :oops:

5. There isnt going to be JUST noobs on ONLY your team jeez. We complain about there not being enough matches and are now complaining about alot of people trying their hand at war :roll:

Simple: Dont like it, dont war

6. So do like I am, and bring out one of your alts, you still have experience, help someone learn.
    It cant hurt to get more people into this, its not an exclusive "club". I am all for gaining more participants, I am sorry if you can not see the benefits of getting more people excited, for one, it will help make more matches.
    Number two on my list, is I cant war this mid in hand picked rosters, so I had to make an SH, because I like to EE, its one of my most enjoyable aspects of the game. These indi wars allow me to war this acct, which is great for me.
    Today I war with an acct that hasn't seen action past season 1. I am excited, I wish more would feel the same instead of judging harshly the "noob" effect of this type of EE. It's our community, we shape it and make it what it is. Too many complain. :roll:

7. @Infamous
    Saying you can make 6-8b an hour on hte, that's 18-24b for the 3 hours out of clan.

To make that 10% worth it you need to generate 180-240b of plunder off ebs to make it worth it.

There's probably some hfbc that will benefit from this. But the idea ppl will participate just to get the bonus makes no sense as it isn't financially viable.

8. Been waiting for a chance like this to learn how to war. As my build is not realy built for war atm but i joined and i loved it i won my first war and will deffo do it again yeah!!! thanks devs

9. I wish you'd update to BST!!

10. I have a question. Who is teaching these newpeople how to war?

11. I will be helping the ones in my clan. Whoever is an ee vet should be encouraged to help them learn. If not out of kindness, do it bc you dont want to lose your precious EE

12. Support, new blood in the game, more match ups and more fun for ppl that have never experienced war

13. @kaw_community, why couldn't we have like an indi war clock on home page, as we do for clan Ewars on the clan page. If that makes any sense

14. This was really fun! Glad I tried it, shame it is only this one off,v I would love to be able to participate with equal match ups and fair amount of players again 

15. What's better than noob tears?

Big bad LB warriors crying all over the forums they taken their exploits away and now encourage everyone to war.

It's sooo funny how pathetic they are

16. More people should support this being a regular thing with Individual wars only, its encouraging more people to be bold and take the risk and enjoy it, half of our clan today had never warred before yet still say they would love to do it again.

17. No support

18. No thanks devs. Not going to risk EE to war with a bunch of people who just want to sit inactive and still get rewarded. We need a punishment in place for inactivity

19. I think eb plunder bonus is a good very good idea Kaw. Cuz we missed all gold not doing eb. This spell should be permanent n it's active only for 24h. More will try war if they know it give u better plunder in eb...support

20. Its funny how loudly the upper tier players complain when a new opportunity comes out that they cant exploit.

If the intent is to teach people to war, there should be experienced dedicated leaders for these wars :).