Learn to War this Thursday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Not fair, I don't get home from work till 5:30 pm cSt. So I don't even get a chance to do an individual war.

2. Hi KC. I asked this earlier but it seems to have been overlooked. What is the minimum number of actions required to receive a spell?

I only ask this as my alt was in a war and there were 2 accounts in the clan that had less than 10 actions but still received the spell. One of these accounts admitted to running 3 accounts at once (and they will be receiving the appropriate attention) but I think it is unreasonable that they receive a spell with only 7 actions and they hadn't used the 14 mith for full att/def spells.

3. Can we do this again this weekend? I couldn't attend and I really want to learn. A weekday with a days notice didn't work for me.

4. I casted.... How long before you clan me?

5. You should already be in a clan by now. You must have casted too late.

6. Thx Terra... You mean to tell me that one line they should of added in their Lil description... Don't b late... Not by one minute!??? I want my four mithrill back devs ... Plunder I lost by leaving clan!!! :(

7. They want us EB fairies n noons to try out but they do not specify clearly that one MUST Not cast one minute late... WAKE UP devs... You blind or something!?

8. At the very least give me back my four initial mithrills... Thank you you not as professional as you think you presumptuous pro-gamer devs :(

9. How about devs come to everyone's house and set up the war and play for you guys? My god

10. They should know that such an event will have noobs n EB Fairies late by a few minutes... They should warn PROPERLY that one minute late is a waste of mithrill... Some of us were trained poorly when asked to join a clan for war... By that I mean we were told things like " as long as u cast an hour or so before it's OK!' I knew to cast only approx. 2 hours prior... I know some of you will ***** just because I want some of us to have our mithrill back! Thx Devs!!!!! Real Smart of you pros!

11. First page say cast wave and be out of the clan two hours before war start.

12. What is war mean ?

13. Thank you devs for giving us noobs why can't they have there own wars together i shouldn't suffer because they don't know-how to war.

14. Was an awesome idea devs ️

15. Kingsterp, your rank being just above the inactives in the last war, that you lost, really shows how you must be supremely superior in when it comes too EE. Something tells me you didn't spend mith for that equipment :lol:

16. Well, this sucks...How can 1 war if working till 6pm PDT?

17. Post with ur main if ur real. Thought so noob

18. What is the "minimum number of actions"? Also is that overall actions or just successful actions?

19. "This is what my friend said to me; he said, 'Guess what I like? Mashed potatoes.' It's like, dude, you gotta give me time to guess. If you're gonna quiz me, you must insert a pause."
    -- Mitch Hedberg.