Learn to War this Thursday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 10, 2014.

1. If you haven't had a chance to try out the Individual War system yet, now's a better time than ever!

On July 10th come out and join us for the regularly scheduled Individual Wars. If it's your first time coming out to war (or if you just haven't warred in a while) you'll come out of it with a plunder bonus whether you win or lose!

We've created a temporary spell that provides players with 10% bonus plunder from Epic Battles only and lasts for 24 hours. This spell will only be available during the Individual Wars on July 10th to give encourage everyone to come out and try their hand at war.

This new spell will be given to those who complete a minimum number of actions, lose a war, and would normally end up without an active Estoc's Edge spell. This means those who start a war with either Estoc's Edge Level 1, or no Estoc's Edge and lose will receive the new spell instead of ending up with no active Estoc's Edge. If you have Estoc's Edge level 2 or above and lose, you won't receive this spell.

The point of this spell is to reward everyone who comes out and tries, whether they win or lose in hopes of introducing more people to the wonderful world of wars.

Frequently Asked Questions

When do wars take place?
    Wars take place every day, the schedule does change but for now they take place at 6AM, 12PM, and 6PM PDT. (1PM, 7PM, and 1AM GMT)

How do I see the full war schedule?
    Wars take place every week. You can view a schedule of wars either on the forums in the Events section, or in-game by going Clan -> Clan Events -> View War Schedule,

How do I join an individual war?
    1) Head on over to the Alchemist (through the Marketplace button) and cast the Wave of Conflict spell.
    2) Leave your clan 2 hours before the war is scheduled to start (this means by 4AM, 10AM, or 4PM PDT depending on which war you're participating in)
    3) You will be automatically be placed in a Clan for the War
    4) Once the War starts, have fun, listen to others, and lead your side to victory!

Did we miss something?
    Ask any questions you may have below, and someone will do their best to answer them :)

2. As I'm not good with TZ's, and I don't really care if I get stripped by saying this, Would you mind converting those times to EST for me?

That would be a great help, as I don't EE and this sounds interesting :)

3. Can you implement a action counter not just a successful action counter.

4. He meant to say spell Grunt

5. 11st line, you said pell. It's spell, you noob

6. Can we know what kind of spell is that ?

7. No support. This is a fairy-helping Kind of thing... As usual. And then people will buy seals since they have a 10% bonus.... Thanks for stealing our money as usual DEVS 

8. So does this meen individual wars are going to take over all the time during the weekdays now can't you figure out a way to run both types together if people wanna do clan wars

9. hey community sence u misplet spell we get a 25% right or health crystals reimbersed right

10. Also to fix the sh issue alter the hit ratio to count lands not CS. Only during wars though

11. What is this ee war im hearing of

12. When do we get the outside system war improvements?

13. Since this is an event to bring ppl to EE this Thursday it should reimburse crystal usage too. If this event is trying to get more ppl addicted on the war drug I think reimbursing crystals would drastically increase those numbers.
    Just my opinion do with it what you will
    The_Bobcat

14. We should get a free crystal for doing the wars:) anyone support??

15. Support Bobcat. Ill help teach the eb noobs in my clan to war but you'll be flooding ee with fairies. Could xtls be reimbursed just tmrrw?