League Of Mercs vs Alliance Of Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *NUGGA (03), Dec 28, 2012.

1. I doubt you will get me back for anything..

2. i never dicided to go **** on you its just that if you are aganst venom you have to get me first .....

3. Every time a thread like this is created OP losses lol.

4. Revenger I want you in 1vs1 for talking all the **** in the first place

5. Assassin may not be soon but one day I will get you , just wait

6. I'll be waiting.. Until then I'll fight you 1v1 with my alt

7. :lol: Oh god. This reminds me of when I farmed trainertepid. The clan owner wall us to stop, then challanged us to a system war, and later called us cowards for declining. Good times. But hey, I remember when I though like the way the op thinks. Stopped doing that about a month into my playtime.

8. There won't be a 1vs1 when I got a whole clan on me

9. Tell ya what you fight me 1v1 on my alt.. If anyone interferes I will farm them myself

10. Oh the difference is this all started cause I challenged them to sw I won 1vs19(1was my alt) and I won remember got mad talking bout he was going to kill me and what not do I farm him then venom steps in hit me I return em then he gets terminator to help now I got there whole clan I won't lie at times it makes me mad when they scout all my spies but I'm bored with is osw remember is only player from y'all that pays decent,,,, so accept this last system was are,,, **** if you want I will even go Hansel for it

11. Your build will make no difference.. Just forfeit this system war your in now.. You can't win it I promise you that.

12. I don't forfeit, sorry but to that 1vs1 follow me back so we can talk

13. blabla that fly ****** me up

14. I dud a full strip on remember yesterday :)

15. Alex stop crying on forums dealy with it you *****

16. oh mama save my butt from being farmed {lao}

17. Haha my farm is back. (Revenger)

18. Revenger shut up cause 1vs1 I will murder young,, your lucky terminator scout bomb if not your ass is mine

19. Son of a.... I didn't meab to disband or forfeit, ****,,

20. Please lock this thread mod