Leaders Of HTE Clans Take Note (W.P.A Vs. Unkown)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JohnnyScammrNamesMichaelMartin, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown is a joke. It was awesome when he got kicked from La Resistance 

2. King of Terror, you clearly missed WPA's thread earlier.

3. If they have more people they should have more actions, Regen time, and be killing up king

4. Lmao, I've had pretty steady inc since I joined

5. Apple it was awesome when you dropped build on your gh so I couldn't hit

6. Because you are like the only non ps/ hansel there

7. Yes, WPA has been damaged, yes the clan is losing a system war. But all your efforts to fully take down this clan are wasted. It sickens me that people find joy in ruining another person's hard work. This clan will grow back. Shade has done it once, quite excellently, I might add, and she can do it again. This time, she will be even more experienced in recruiting and running a b2b HTE clan.

8. @Warry

No.

Just

No.

9. Hey unknown, stop hiding behind the system favoring your build and OSW. We can barely hit because you guys are DTW all the time, are you too scared to man up and fight without a system to back you up? I want an osw i am bored beyond words my troops/spies are getting bored, FF this war and let's get some real action going, winning a system war means nothing now and days with the system so unfair. If you win this osw you will prove worthy.
    So let's start.

10. Wow, that sucks. I grew in P.P.A and W.P.A. Sorry that this happen shade. :/

11. Hell unknown was even kicked from worms

12. It is dumb how you take down someone's clan like that. I can get farming, but not something like this. Usually you'd have my support, but not today.

13. I'm right here shade, some inc would be nice

14. Shade, whenever i check you are dtw...lol

15. And you're dtw again..

16. Don't blame dtw if our plunder is rising hun

17. You only want ff to start eb's again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.