Lay of the Rimelands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. The stats r different...

2. Thanks for adding top 500 to war thumbs up.

3. no equip for war side... what a joke

4. I disagree you will get the 15k equip maybe top 100 in main event :)

5. Sorry about that! There are equip rewards for war. It is now fixed.

6. Honestly I am glad there are rewards for wars specifically, especially the equipment. Even though it is exactly the same as the eb equipment it actually acts like a mini season within the event. The top eb players spend a lot to reach that goal whereas those who war get there with pure skill and a bit of luck. Honestly I know which path is better ;)

Perhaps change up the design of the equipment a little bit, similar in a way to the twin path event a while back where PvP and PvE events had different colored equipment. This is just a little feature but for some players it would be a huge deal.

7. thanks for pointing that out
    they all.have the same name made it confusing

8. Thank you for your participation.

9. Omg. 2months I have a life

10. RIME BANNER TOKENS.. where do I find them?

11. There's a thread that explains all of it
    Here

12. Viet tieng viet

13. Grimelands

14. Playing on KAW 18 hours a day everyday and still 0 banner tokens. Seems to be a major disappointment to gain a permanent bonus.

15. Kaw_Community,

What is the Hoarfrost Chest? Why won't the image of it load? And where/when do we get keys to open them?

Thanks

16. It's called a rime chest, maybe laggy wifi for the image works fine for me and you buy a key from the market place for 5000 gold this may be done once a day or you can buy a golden key for 10 nobs, there is no limit on how many golden keys you can buy.

17. Lol if you cant make banner tokens with playing 18 hours a day you should really question yourself rather than kaw