Lay of the Rimelands - Part 4: Voorziel the Cursefount

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Yes next time start it right after rewards are released pls :lol:

2. Uhm. War event, last event they was seals for top 100, top 50 and top 10 why not now?

3. Taken care of. The kaw

4. It's almost over. Hurrah.

5. Sorry about that! This is now fixed. The War rewards are the same across all parts (except for the equip of course)

6. Thanks for that!

7. Uhmmm, maybe I am one of the few who actually read the story. If the main antagonist is just making its move now......

This is not the end of the story, isn't it? And thus another event will follow this one.

8. So what is going to happen for the three days after this part ends and prior to the banner part ending? Something special being cooked up?

9. Well this is a 14 day event however there were 17 days left on the banner event so perhaps a mini event will be after part 4 to conclude it all? I do agree the story left a lot open and is by no means the end and is in my opinion a way of introducing a powerful force to create new lands or something along those lines.

10. Literally the only thing I've ever seen Kezzer say that makes sense.
    *clap* *clap* *clap*

11. True, it may be the introduction to new lands much like what the hoarfrost army did to Akrosa in the ACC eb.

12. 7 hours in, and again, pvp leaderboards are past 50

13. Spend some $$ on spells and xtals.
    You'll be past it too lol

14. FIX THE GODDAMNED LL WARS

15. PVP ON Chinese New Years... :shock: I'm Chinese. Many chinese player here...!

16. I don't see the point you're making?

17. Who names a giant tentacle monster Voorziel? Where are the devs coming up with names for all these things?

18. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. How is it after a day of this people have 20000 things collected? I mean I have 750 but nowhere near 20k?

20. Is there also an pvp boost with this equip?