Lay of the Rimelands - Part 3: For Love of Blood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Now there's a plan TK 

2. Hey devs, under "Rewards Leaderboards"
    Slot, you put the clouded vision in the last sentence before the italics. Lol. Don't know why I noticed, but I did

3. Lol you don't expect the stupid apes to really pay attention.... Really?? What game are you playing??? Like they actually pay attention to anything that doesn't increase their pockets... Sheesh....

4. Did abbigalemoonlove quote OP 3x without making a comment? Wtf. It took like 2 hours to scroll this page.

5. You know it's actually against the rules to quote op without adding to the convo. But apparently that rule isn't upheld. -.-

6. Should be a forum ban. Took to long to scroll through all that

7. So many mods and yet that post is not deleted or banned. Well done

8. What is the quickest way to get there

9. Play everyday for hours... and hours.. and hours. Still 0 banner tokens earned... Better luck holding a metal rod in a lightening storm here folks !

10. U dont need to play for hours u knly need to unload 16 times a day ea hour ezz

11. Proposing a free cast of giants breath from developers during the system wars, will bring more people to EE and make pvp blitz more lb rangeble : ) during weekends

12. There still is a need to ban war inactives intentionally going awol.

Shattered sword is one thing but heavier penalties r needed so as others time n efforts r not wasted.

Anyone have suggestions for the intentional repeat offenders?

13. Trying to figure out a good eb rotation for the event anyone know where i can find one

14. Trying to figure out a good eb rotation for the event anyone know where i can find one?

15. What are new lands gonna be called?

16. The developers have not released any information about any new lands, so we cannot know.

We'll just have to wait and see! :)

17. Best Rewarding Event ever ,
    Would you consider buildings and lands Tokens !!!! Please
    Thanks Devs

18. Please increase the stats of the boots they aren't that good
    Any new equipment coming out should not be worst than what you already have, the poison boots are still the best
    So moving forward please consider that when you design new stuff.

19. They've already changed the boots after many players complaining, by adding PvP plunder bonus to them. So I doubt they will increase the stats too.