Lay of the Rimelands - Part 1: The Frozen Calamity

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Give EE a top 200 tier please

2. please make next event equip off hand!

3. Where's da part twooooo?

4. It'll start on the 30th of December, in about 24 hours! :)

5. I know, I meant the thread:p

7. Usually they post the info first I think idk

8. Oh, I think it'll be posted at the same time as the event starts! :)

9. I believe this is a nice event , it would have been great if there was land and or building tokens reward
    Thanks DEVS

10. bronze/silver bars were brought in to replace the land/build tokens as a fairer and more useful reward.

11. Best balanced event to date.

This 4 part event so far has offered up many options n choices on game style.

War has prominence if ones choice of style.
    PvP in a customary role as per other events.
    Reduced EB item hunts to 2 as many wanted.
    HtE curbed to a more moderate level.
    The banner aspect is a real challenging twist.
    Other than where mith fits in I've enjoyed Part 1 even though it conflicted with Christmas. This can be avoided in future events easy enough.

12. I agree for the most part. The war rewards I think should have been more than just top 100,50,10 I feel like I wasted my time on wars for nothing. Other than that everything else was great. Hope to see the devs adjust the war rewards for part 2. A lot are upset about this because they were in the same boat as me, they were chasing top 100 and inactives messed everything up.

13. Can they start the next war one like NOW!

14. Support

15. Didn't like this event. The chest drop rate was way too low as was the incentive to jump from 10k to 15k tier. Saved me money, though. Still have nobs and xtals stacked for next parts so thanks, I guess.

16. You got big rewards didnt tou though?

17. Not too sure if this was in response to what I said about a difference in drops between builds. If so, you've missed my point completely. It isn't about build SIZE, it's about build TYPE. Good luck to all the people who are BC and can hit LOTL or whatever, it has nothing to do with what I was saying. Obviously if you can hit those ebs, you'll likely get a bigger drop. My point is there is a discrepancy in drops between build types across ebs. Spy builds receive the best drops in the ebs even if they are less active. It should be about activity.

If this wasn't in response to comments about drop discrepancy between builds then never mind and carry on :)

18. Rewards are fine not complaining about getting extra crap for what I'd normally do. Would just like more incentive to stay interested. Basically I only like these events to open chests and stack crux. Usually I spend around twenty bucks opening them. This time I only got about a chest every other day so it was meh for me.

19. Alrighty then