Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I'd walk on your back don't blame me if you end up with more back problems though. I'm better with my hands then my feet

2. Psycho Girl Scout 

One look thru sic rosters (subs keep popping up) and you can see representatives from at least 6 other clans helping them. Nobody is fooled it's just that if it is admitted then that could change the landscape of this OSW. I have no doubts that this was contrived to look like a new war in order to salvage the remnants of BH. At least we've got some active targets now 

One day someone will start an OSW and just say "cuz we don't like you" 

Cheers 

3. I sincerely request a vm beat down. Wily vs Foxy.

We can think of a prizes. One has to make the other a forum thread praising then, you know like Swabia was supposed make me but conveniently went inscribed again.

And then he said he claimed the right month for LR to surrender, but since it was the right month, then he was totally right.

4. @ Watery

[​IMG]

I hear they are worth it!

@ Foxy

Well, whatever you can do. My back is already in rough shape.

5. The look on that cats face.. It's like a mirror!

6. @ Belle

A VM beat down?

Like.....beatboxing? Ohhhhhhhh snap!

7. Willy if your backs in rough shape now then it'll be in pieces by the time I've finished

Yeah sug! Your like the physcho Girl Scout, all sweet and innocent at first selling cookies to innocent grandmas, the holy ****, you pull out a machine gun and shoot the coffin dodger and steal her pennies

Belle great idea, but as I am indeed a scouser poor 'little' willy would loose and be forced to sing my praises (like Swabia should have done for you) 

8. I'll own you like Philosopher owns KAW.

9. Lmao

Not by much then

I'm glad you know your place willy

(Which is, incidentally under my thumb)

10. According to legend, under your thumb is better than under your razor sharp feet. 

11. GO LAST RIGHTS AMERIKUH!!

12. My feet are razor sharp??

Dude I get a pedicure every effing week!!!!!

13. Belles CF terms:

1. A box of Krispey Kremes
    2. 25 milkshakes from Sonic
    3. Lifetime subscription to the magazine Plumpers With Dumpers

14. And what's yours bro?

"A kiss from a REAL girl. 

15. Wow Willy I remember the first time I spammed a thread that had nothing to do with me so I could feel important

16. ^Me too mate! It was the Holy Vanguard vs Red-Cella thread and I just started forums and...

Wait, was that sarcasm?

17. Pocketpoker - I assume you've never fought with or against Belle as her cf terms once heard are never forgotten.

18. Let's be honest guys. The best posts on this thread are by sartupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.