Last Chance Rancor Levels

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RoYaLNaVy, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Im...i wanna go there

2. Balto gtfô..

3. @Phart :lol:

4. **** sake I just posted some long ass reply and it cancelled it all.

5. To join press here

6. I want to join I have BFE Xtals mith and pots

7. Am i good for the clan? Used to be in Worm, still have the post at the bottom of my wall; also i still have a few of the old worms like val and spy as friends

8. Um what is with the op?

9. @the2ndPostOnPage1. I've made maybe 15 wars this season and the result was 1 win and lost the rest. I've warred every war in random clans found by wc(i'm a free spirit without home clan :lol: ). Yeah, many of them were almost noob war clans but some of those clans were good EE clans. Many matchups were bad(maybe i'm not very lucky, no butthurt here) and some were good matchups and very nice wars. Still i'm here with no EE or Rancor lvl. But that doesn't mean i didn't try for it. I bet there are many like me outthere, especially non-GH builds. Good or bad matchup, EE is fun anyway. At least, it's a pvp system without risking to have the name in CA for some hits in BL.
    Thanks to Strike Force for the opportunity even if i cant use it becouse maybe i will not have time for more EE wars.
    P.s. you can check war history of POC or MP becouse those are the clans i've warred against the most ;-)

10. We are now looking for mid sized builds with towers to apply!

11. May I apply?

12. Looking for mids and towered hansels now

13. Thats my category, can i apply?

14. Guys, this is a good opportunity here. It's not always that someone opens up a clan for people to EE the last week, most just stop warring cause lots have 50. If you're looking to EE then just hop on over and follow some of Strike Force members to victory. If you don't like it, then try elsewhere. Being in this clan doesn't mean admission into Strike Force by the way, don't want any confusion.

15. would my build be something they're lookin for? I wanna get in some rancor levels just to get level 1 maybe 2 reward.

16. Contact an admin terra, I'm ire they would be glad to have you.