lane87 disruptive in cc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by troubled-spank-strawbarry, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry thats part of the reason  never played the game seen ppl play it in middle school but that was 8/9 years ago. I was hooked on yu-gi-oh during that time 

2. I already hit you and u r dtw, go back to your eb and try to stay out of info wars you suck. Lock forum please.

3.  keep believing it buddy. SS says it all

4. I heard you could win big money playing magic tournaments for it but I never quite understand why or how.. I had a couple of spank bank jokes because that's an interesting clan name but I will keep them to myself

5. Oh strawberry it's a joke i know you were active don't get offended

6. @Niv
    Actually it was me who was offended.
    Keep your libel jokes to yourself from now on Ty.

7. Is that Strawfairy?

8. Sorry about what i said b3rry :( overreacted cause you were saying stuff bout my friend

9. Scroll up lane ;)

10. #Marine21
    #KaWsFavoriteInactive

11. What lane does do... Takes dropped seals and closes items for himself in his (former) home clan... Then starts hitting people when he gets kicked... Not to mention he has a tendency to not xtal in war sorry to blow up your spot lane.. Wouldn't have done this if your name wasn't failing in my newsfeed have fun finding a clan that wants a disruptive, nonxtalling "warrior" want me to dump 80% of my troops so maybe you can succeed?

12. Done with the game mm NWTFR is only thing I'll be hitting for awhile. You have a very childish clan owner who picks favorites. He is one of the LB who buys his way to the top. He doesn't deserve to own the clan or have a spot up there on the LB.

13. Lane, you would not of said that 2 hours ago buddy

14. Dragon, I advise you stay out of this or I'll make sure you never grow.

15. Lol mm that made me laugh

16. The point of this thread is to get you to work with the war commander but your just ready for the argument lane. It's annoying people talking in cc when organising strategy. Maybe a pm would have been more polite. WC are picked for the job win or lose makes little difference. Being rude in cc should not be tolerated it's a game that's supposed to be fun, but it's also a war so work as a team if your in one.

17. If you dont like warring with him/her just grow out of his/her bracket with that build not exactly gonna grow fast

18. Omar, as soon as you are out of your OSW I will be coming to visit you 

Better hope that OSW lasts a long time and I forget which isn't likely.

19. Demons fb stl np

This is great. Better than waking up with UBK in CA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.