KU v TS - The True Story of the osw that ended it all

Discussion in 'Wars' started by skippyeddo, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Lemme guess minione ur just demanding respect again aren't you?? U make me laugh

2. Mini even if skip was full of big talk in cc. You are the loud mouth who made the statements. And the moron who didn't follow ts and try to work things out. Everybody likes to talk big in cc but that don't mean they talk big in public. They are just venting off some steam.

Yet you take it to the public and get your clan info issues after issues. Last time I told you learn some respect for others. You have not done that little buddy. Good luck ts take this game way more serious then MG does. 

3. Who likes my signature...

4. Respect for my TS family! Give it to them good, like a True Spartan...
    [​IMG]

5. I don't care what problem you have with wars, minas is doing GREAT just check our history. Sep and angel left because they couldn't handle cold hard facts. So I ask you to keep minas out of your mouth, as you have nothing to do with us. as for sep and angel, I TRULEY liked you guys, but you left for stupid reasons. Please don't start rumors about us now, that's immature. There was no such "downfall" here ever.

6. Sorry about bb code....

7. Sounds like you need butthurt cream 

8. Butt hurt? No, I don't want clans to lie about us, and I don't want sep and angel to either. It's not needed.

9. OP Updated to reflect actual truth. I apologize for the confusion.
    -Skip

10. Very interesting read, I liked EEing with you guys in KU. Good luck with the new clan and to the future of KU

11. Nice Post OP. Come visit us when its done 

12. Mini is obviously a *****

13. Can i join your EE clan TC? Never done a ee before and im looking to change that

14. @panda: wall/follow Skip.

15. Skip and mini were great leaders and friends of mine! They are both amazing in wars and i was amazed at how having just them 2 could win wars! They were an amazing team and i think that by this fall out was stupid! I just want to thank the two of you for making wars so fun and teaching me so much! Lucky i got to know u 2 before u fell out

16. Love blair <3

17. Respect to skip.