KU v TS - The True Story of the osw that ended it all

Discussion in 'Wars' started by skippyeddo, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Respect bro! Best if luck with your new clan. Very well put thread, and respect all around. Sorry it had to happen, but your story was very interesting. Hope all works out.

2. I dont get why you needed to take this to forums skip? You didnt want the masses to call you a runner? This is private clan business, as coowner, u should know better than to take your stuff to forums.

Mini, u should know better than to post that comment. Either post your version of the truth, or avoid the thread. You're clan owner, act like it.

Good luck to both of you. This thread is just weird... Maybe skip just advertising for his new clan... Whatever 

3. I took it to the forums as I felt that it was necessary that people hear my side of the story and that I didn't run from the osw. I left because of Mini.

Also, it allowed me to vent and move on. I am still working on a name for the new clan.

Thanks for the support.

-Skip

4. And somehow LaR's name just popped out in there out of no where?  cute.. No really... Well now that uve moved on from ku, go ahead and move on from LaR as well 

5. Support to kemba 

6. Hold on... Who gets the kids in the divorce 

I call shared custody 

7. If you didn't "run" and left because of mini, why wouldn't TS hit you? You didn't run yes?

8. o_O

Can't we all just get along folks?

9. Seems mini gets ku into a lot of squabbles with clans that can smash the hell out of them. And rofl at your comment about ee essentially farming for two hours so some of the best ee warriors are top farmers  . What your thread entailed to me is that your a runner, and your KU leader cant handle her alcohol. Or whatever excuse wished to insert there. Didnt mini get yaall smashed by mg and hog recently for being an idiot??

10. Support. Mini. 2 OSW since I join back. Man.
    Control your temper and take it easy next time. K?

11. Quit running from every osw that comes ur way skipp. Time 2 man up already, cant run forever.

12. Ur name
    The color

13. This is only a game.... However it reflects some of our traits in person....peace to yall

14. Sucks about KU skip. You brought me my best (only) victories. Good luck with whatever you do next.

15. Support to your new clan skip. KU was a great ee war clan and i hope that your new one will be just as great.

16.  So New's just in skippy n mini are not friends in RL they are the same person!?  Can any body confirm this as this  is getting wierd

17. I know the answer but you I only answer question on my thread. Hey TS you guys are kind of cute

18. Stroke my shield and I'll show u my sword Tim 

19. skip left because hes a coward, how many osws has he run from? the first i was a parf of was started not just because of me but me skip and another member, it was discussed before posting in forums, i posted cause skip was affraid to at first. anyways, back to skip. he ran from los in osw. because of his running from los, los made him disband flawless victory. again another osw he ran from. then the matter with og/mg. everyone wants to pin that on me too. again was his wisdom words used there. all i did was copy and paste. the email posted was his email. but again, he ran from that osw and recinded his original accusations. now this last osw, this was caused by the people that skip left in for war. again, he runs. at some point people need to take a stand. as i see it, skip will continue to find himself in osws. as far as me, im not scared. its actually entertaining. ebs suck, wars are even worse. ill show im not affraid. my digital mucsles dont ever ache. but surely skippyeddos pride has to be hurting bad. i didnt start this osw with ts, i do not plan to become a coward and run. skip, when did i ever tell you i was quitting? only thing i ever mentioned was not warring till the system is fixed. to often now you have to be in forums making excuses or apologizing. soon time will run out. maybe i should concetrate my attacks on you, the coward that will do all he can to get it to stop. the one who runs from all his "members " when the heat is on. think it over. noone likes bullies, but cowards never stop getting picked on.