Kreuzritter vs Rising Hawks

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nestex, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Its a sign of respect. Thus both side didnt draw sword against each other.
    Both clan i believe fought with clan that use the same roster before and win/lose.
    And the rest of kaw are not force to follow the said manipulate roster-if u are smart u as majority can do ur own set of roster and dominate against 2 clan only.

2. They are allied clans Deutschland wars at both clans

3. They make quite diferent rosters.

4. Both of them have a good friendship so will not war eachother. They have matched in the past.

5. Think they got match before but both choose not to hit

6. They have matched quite a few times

7. Lol I've pretty much beat both

8. First of all even of they did match it would be a no hit war cuz kr is Deutchland group and rh is bulbs group so they wouldn't hit eeachother at all

9. They refuse to hit each other? Lame if you ask me. Tap tap game guys.

10. CR are kaw family with KoTFE, HiT, SE, WoG, TS. I wouldn't hit them in osw. But I'd sure as hell give it a good go in EE  that was if certain other EE clan hadn't fixed a roster full of sh and LB to match our normal rosters 

11. This will be a great OSW to really powerful clans going head to head wow can't wait

12. Just my opinion it's clans like Rising Hawks that have ruined these Estoc Wars for everyone who is not LB / Big ATk / SH... I have quit the Estoc Wars because since Season 2 these wars have gone straight down the gutter.. Rising Hawks can take offense to what I say but do remember I said, "It's clans like Rising Hawks" that have ruined the Estoc Wars

13. They have matched 

14. This will never happen. Completely dif rosters .

15. They have matched numerous times but as they wont war no hits recorded therefore no war recorded.
    As Pete said Apoc clans when we match, we love it, and no-one minds losing to family.
    Its not about Honor with Kreuz and RH, its neither wants their win streak shortened ;)

16. They have matched but no one hit.

17. Oh lordy mercy Rising Hawks are trash. We srip farmed them all day for a month. They dont even know how to war. Flippin noobs. Gracious my stars.

18. Thanks for that insight Mr Chest , your spamming all over forums has been noted 