Kotfe

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Surgery, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I picked a fight with KoFTE once. I wanted to see if they were "as good as advertised". They were.

I like KoFTE. They fight well and are reasonable players. When I locked horns with them they were Excellent in battle and gracious in victory.

2. Moose. did the fight erupt over a mating partner.

3. Love respect, and support to my clan and extended family!

⊀ot╒☰/☪®/T$/ฬ๏ɠ - ཀλངᅢ།སཇ

4. I was bored, so I farmed the crap out of fish-head. 

KoFTE then gave me the opportunity to test my new war strategies under real organized and relentless fire. It was quite fun. At the end of the day, I had to concede defeat, but there is no shame in surrendering to a high caliber opponent, especially when I was the one who was stirring crap.

5. Full respect to Kotfe and the machines!

You guys owe me one pair of sticky pants from my last visit!

I also would like the pics of me and weezus back!

6. What's with all the machine name btw? That have a reason or just something one did n others followed at some point?

7. I asked that before Snr, seemingly they fought KotFE before and got beat, but ended up making friends and joined forces.
    The Machines are scattered throughout KaW and come together when needed.

8. The machines are incredibly fierce warriors and kotfe has my respect
    But insurmountable odds? Wheres the fun in that? 

9. Been in a couple OSWs with Kotfe as a part of CoS and honestly I ended up rooting for Kotfe by the end of em, lol if you end up roots g for your enemy they must be doing something right

10. Top notch war clan, good folks, old schoolers.

Protip OP...there is a lot of crying, propaganda, and outright lying on forums. If you're forming your opinions of clans based on the stuff you read here, you're going to have a tough time trying to figure out what's what in this game.

11. The legend has it that kotfe went to hell and back just to to say 'hi' to the Satan.

12. OP, no, kotfe is not a bully clan. :p The Machines are a war provoked and honourable group exclusive to kotfe and alliances. They are good people who enjoy war, just don't kick the wasp nest

~Trollston~

13. I'm not caring for them

14. Machines like omets? Sounds overly complicated structure to me lol

15. Not all "machines" are authentic. If you see the other machines tag their wall it's a real one. Some people hope it protects them other just want to be cool like them. KotFE is a very well known clan the fiercely protects their own. Go farm a monster garage or zaft member you'll have the same outcome, your name in the ca, you get strip farmed. We just seem more popular courtesy of mr. Cheese and his antics. 

16. Really slorg? Kofte is very well known is it - wow I never knew that . Zaft probably but monster garage? Seriously? They big players certainly but never seen em used as a war clan to name as an example.

Anyway - I still think the machine thing is ott and confusing. It's either kofte or it's machines, don't see value or logic in being both.

None of my business but that's never stopped me commenting before I guess lol

17. I see well then tough guy try MG out. I know lots of them test to see if those guys are eb warriors.