Kotfe vs ALPHA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Lol, yeah pers will warmly welcome you if you hit xoxo 

2. I agree, Val, sadly though the idiots are taking over...

3. Cyrus- farm me then I need a nice paying hansel to feed on  perse is always dtw.

4. Lmfao. Cyrus xstals to unload on eb?

5. Im sure Pers wont like you open him on forum like noobs

6. Lmfao Perse, you some noob farmer  0/2? What you call that. Pfff.

7. Bahahaha.

So I post on perse wall

"Perse open for hits. 0/2 nice!!"

And

"Here's a link for yacome back when u get some allies n wanna play with the big boys"

He deletes the second, blocks me and writes

"Thanks for the link noobo"

LMFAO. Pathetic fail farmer.

8. Val do you like persepolis?? Lol you will love him bro  hes ready for all sorts of mess so just do all you can

9. For those of you fail forum troll alt posting knuckle dragging mouth breathers let me guide you through OSW, prepare to drink from the fire hose of knowledge ()

They are not races they are marathons. Lets factor in the truth of the matter: KotFE is a seasoned war clan with numerous wins, revered amongst peers and foes alike for their war prowess and ability to effectively execute a strategy and beat their opponent... Why do you think they would do something outside of those barriers NOW?

A GOOD war clan continues to grow while preventing their opponent to do so. Hansels pinning troops on an eb is smart, it allows them to employ their troops to make money and their spies to inflict harm. It also allows attack builds to hide in pin, diverting the attention (if lazed on one or two targets) to their fellow clan mates, effectively spreading the cost of war and (again) allowing them to grow.

Furthermore; if their opponent is hiding in pin and/or are all pinned to the point where it's no longer profitable to sit on them, a disciplined war clan (KotFE) can keep sitting on them and make bonus cash on the side.

Sorry I couldn't draw this in blue crayon for the special needs people of the forums (OP ate them all).

Hope this was insightful, happy KaWing noobs.

Weez

10. Yea he's some crazy  talker  no wander no one knows who he is. He's some "Noobo" farmer 

11. Val your moutj is totally mickey 

12. I am mickey

You too perse, what sort of noob ass move Is that? Block n delet certain posts. Who reads your wall anyway? Only reason people go to your profile is to whack you

13. Weezus is exactly right, KOTFE know what they are doing and deserve better than noobs posting nonsense on forums!

14. Pers Open for hits

15. Thank him on his wall for me

16. Kotfe cant handle pers now Yarmes (isac) wants to drag iG into this lolo have your cried for help too yarmes or they will help you out of good will? 

17. Perse open for free scout achievement!

18. wordwaster!! :D

19. lol hear that yarmes? I'm you bro!

20. Did someone say Kotfe noobs were WETERANS?? 