KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And for my comment, a lot of clans avoid forums. They focus on the game and tend to discourage ways of trash talking mainly as they want to show respect.

Walk the walk means if you mess with a big clan, they will for all intents and purposes, kill you. Ganging up against someone isn't a crime, society against criminals? Hundreds against one?

Thus it's an everyday occurance.

2. I have thought about it, ZAFT were beaten. However were ZAFT banished from the game? No.

If KotFE get beaten, then they obviously lost to a great opponent. They should respect that and then strive to equal or better their opposition.

Logic would have it that when we lose, we want to make sure it doesn't happen twice.

3. same as the mafia - just because they do it does not make it right or the best way to be

4. Did I ever once claim it was wrong? Did I say it wasn't a historical reoccurrence? In my clan, Ad Mortem, we target clans. Sometimes these clans are smaller. We gang up, we attack small targets at times, that's just how it is. KotFE ganging up on Cheese and RoA is the same concept. I never said it was wrong.

I believe Cheese and RoA can handle their own against the alliance and possibly get a mutal CF or even a victory. Who knows?

5. I have made my point, if you wish to continue, just wall me. I'll listen to your answer. GentlemenLadies

6. Logic also would have it that we don't lose. But that doesn't always happen now, does it? ;)

7. Actually I would be very happy with a mutual cf, that way we don't win or lose

Then again, I would be much happier with a win ;)

8. There are 16 of us. Hate to say it but I don't think the KotFE alliance has much of a chance at these odds. Everyone wish them luck.

9. This thread has really lost its purpose the past 5 pages or so. The first 50 pages cheese has been the mature one. Now it seems kotfe has become the bigger of the two. IJS

10. Blur - The fact that you're pointing out the opposing force is overtaking control is encouraging the over taking of control therefore pushing this thread farther and farther from it's intended topic.

11. Frank, u killed the thread

12. I want to thank KotFE and their subclan for their generous financial support. I am the new owner of a lvl4 guild after opening my 17bil land. Thank you to Imitation-Cheese to being my teacher and leader in this conflict. This has been my first KaW war and has shown me that with the proper strategy, command, and control, a scrappy group of 16
    can take on a large family of clans and prosper. Thank you again, KotFE, for your donations to my new land and building. Arcanon also thanks you for his T5 upgrades. Many thanks for this entertaining conflict.

13. just saw u got silenced

14. I have been permanently silenced by a moderator thanks to the crybabies at KotFE. I will not appeal their decision to silence me because this is pathetic. I'll keep fighting kotfe as they deserve but am done with the game when this war is over. KotFE truly can't fight fairly or take what they dish out.

15. They say I have been silenced due to the content on my wall. Enjoy!

16. This is still going on?

17. what's wrong in ur wall  I did not find anything that cud tempt a mod to permanent silence you!

18. People say they're quoting after the war! :lol: kotfe are obviously winning if they've broke cheese and some of his followers.

19. The mod was prompted by someone, obviously.

20. Orpheus you bypassed on your own wall. Plain and simply. Perm silenced now? Obviously you have been silenced before and should know the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.