KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha, this is what I missed about Law,

2. I heard they were a close clan but this is ridiculous!

[​IMG]

3. Now where did they get that name from?

[​IMG]

4. CHEESE IS EPIC

5. Guess what they are doing to me now - I guess just no sense of humour

[​IMG]

6. Bullies can't laugh at themselves because it will pop their over inflated ego's. Their full fury is now being vented tapping the attack key in their minds making me pay for not having respect for big stats and big friends. How dare I laugh it is deadly serious to them.
    Their childish outlook can never develop because when all said and done bullies are just selfish spiteful vengeful children. Let me know if you want me to drop pots for you tough guys you can really pretend you have won then.

7. I wish I'd never gotten into this fight! KotFE is vicious! I feel like I'm suffering death by duck bites...or like I've stick my hand into a tank of hungry goldfish! Ouch! Ouch!

8. Damn...still embarrassing KotFE lol

9. Talks big and then runs away. Don't worry Ricco we will find you. You can run but you can't hide. 

10. If you need to find him, he obviously can hide.

11. Lol I suppose. However don't worry. He was found by my spies and soldiers.

12. Okey-dokey! 

13. I never understood the concept of running, or hiding in a clan. Search for the player and there they are. Doesn't matter what clan they're in or where they ran to.. It's not like they "run" or join another clan and automatically disappear.

14. Excellent point, Drgn

15. .....are there two threads from this or did you change the title?

16. It got merged, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.