KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Maybe the silent majority is in it for the fun and laughing about it.

The vocal ones are fired up and look ridiculous trying to chase down one guy named cheese and raging on forums about farming clans that take him in and trying to farm everyone who supports him.

2. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I don't have to argue about our leaders strategies here haha. I'm here, on forums, because I love it. ask older forumers sweetheart.

You're giving me exactly what I want haha. And I'm laughing, how am I annoyed? Show me an aspect of my posts that sounds annoyed? Please, thanks babe.

3. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I have made two threads - the second of which was only posted as a result of the first one being locked.

And if you think my thread was the reason this started, whoever is feeding you the background on this story isn't telling you everything.

And don't even try to deny that I'm a burden LOL! The amount of following, walling, PMing, joining the clans I'm in, negotiating, trying to convince people to drop me.

Y'all have completely devoted swaths of time to trying to blackball me, and guess what - it's having the opposite effect.

4. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Am I not vocal enough? Am I raging? yes baby cheese! He did make a thread specifically for you, you're welcome. But, as you know it was mostly to try to save the clans you keep bouncing around to. 

5. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Don't get defensive - this isn't about you. It's about your family of clans' obsession with ME.

Your worlds revolve around me, got it? :mrgreen:

6. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

It was to show the KaWmmunity how pathetically desparate you all are to shut me up.

And it's working extremely well.

7. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Background on this? Feeding me? Why so many assumptions? I don't ask for story lines, I watch for myself. Lol we farmed you for a week a while ago, and you never shut your mouth. there's plenty of reasons were on you now. Not just one haha

8. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I showed my respect for CR when this started by saying that I had no quarrel with them, and that they were a classy bunch. I said nothing bad against them. I complied with the terms until they were broken, not by me.

9. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

So we made a thread about you to show the community that were "pathetically desperate" to shut you up? Have we actually asked you to shut up? Lol ss please 

10. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Did you miss the part where we are one family? One entity, you

11. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Son of a tit. My wife bumped my hand. Now I forgot what I was gonna say. But ya! Take that.

12. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I think the existence of the thread speaks for itself.

13. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

:lol:

14. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Oh does it? Lol I think just because you try to interpret something however you want, doesn't make it so... But keep believing that lol. I clearly see it as a warning for clans so there are no random victims 

15. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I think some of your clanmates could use a little lesson in interpretation, too.

16. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Cheese u are a BAD ASS

17. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Ok great, will you post the lesson here? I will be sure to tune everyone in.

18. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I'm not sure I can help - they're a lost cause.

19. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Again, assumptions everywhere. I've never seen so many in such a small space.

Assume

Ass out of u and me.

See it's not nice. Post the lesson. Let's see if we can all learn a bit, from the genius of our time.

Thanks honey. 

20. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Since you've recognized my intellectual superiority, you should also recognize my discretion in determining who can be helped within reason and who is beyond help.

Call it triage, if you will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.