KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightmare I think your an asshole head way too big for your shoulders You do nothing alone get your minions fight your wars
    I like ps because I have my own opinions that people and your sheep don't like and I'm a busy man not on24/7 having allies would be dumb as I'm happy express my opinions and be honest about them

2. I don't care what clan alliance anyone Is from if I feel your an idiot I'll hit you

3. wtf happened to people to people that fought because they believed it was right

4. Instead sheep baaaa baaaa

5. There are no sheep here. It's all wolves baby. And if all u play for is to express opinions why not stick to Facebook like the rest of the girls on earth.

Why u choose to follow me around kaw like a lost puppy will remain a mystery. And u get put in ca. Then cry for cf. Get put in ca. Cry for cf. The circle of life as u know it. I predict another tour soon if u don't shut up. But we all know it's impossible for you. Lol

6. I remember being in ur clan and just shaking my head at u. All u did was write and read poetry to the girls in the clan. It was easily the weakest stuff I've seen on kaw. Oh and beg me for cfs. U like to beg for cf too

7.  I realise now why ur heads so big oi bear tongue so far up ur ass it pushed your brain up 

8. Lmao goo. You're just a dumb dude who has to come to kaw to do anything. And you can't even do that right boss. Relax. Go outside. Rest your face, I understand it must hurt after all these messages you keep posting. Maybe meet some nice people. Learn how to write English. Drink a beer on me.

:lol: Kaws favorite idiot is at it again.

9. okay, guys, I know there is history here, but why don't we just agree to disagree on this one, and focus on what we all agree on, and that is BH. I agree with both sides, PS as an individual is a legitimate strategic build. However, Mare is also correct, almost a whole clan suddenly dropping to PS at the start of an OSW is probably more of a last resort defensive maneuver.

10. @ Hizzy

You are delusional. I actually had to reread the garbage you posted - Bh at least still plays and is trying. You come back acting like you are relevant in any way shape or form - you aren't - and as for getting our asses handed to us - highly doubtful - but if someone is dumb enough to jump us - PLEASE be in that clan/alliance.

Duna

11. Bear what u do on kaw? Apart from stick ur tongue out especially when mare bent over

12. I play the game the way it's mean to be played. You run your idiotic mouth, then get anal probed by whoever you ran your mouth to. You beg for a cf, then you start over from the beginning. You'd think you'd have learned by now.

13. Cmon boys don't be nasty.

14. Begged  I was asked by many kofte to post cf I did eventually because I wanted hit bh

15. I'll hit both u if need

16. I've seen your cf posts. Why would we ask you to cf? Lmfao. Bruh here we go again with the face smashing.

17. Queen vashti got ur cf. But I still made u apologize like a good boy and ask :)

18. The lost clans have been found. They are in Black Hand members news feeds

19. Your punch lines are awesome bro.

20. LWPiNDaHiZZY

Oh look, the traitor returns to run his mouth. No surprise, no big deal, actually nothing much like you are.

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.