KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Touché bh dummy. I forgot bh lie like Persian rugs.

2. Hey don't dis Persian rugs like that man. That's just rude.

3. No growth, no funds, barely on, leaving the game....end of BH story.
    The hand who smack.....itself.

4. Nice post edit nightmare. Too bad I had already emailed devs with SS, a "kotfe lord" with multiple mods in his clan should know better.

5. Taking bets how much crying there was in that email

6. You're hitting me so I'm gonna report anything I can to the devs? 

I've stayed off this but omg I'm embarrassed for that - seriously guys really? 

7. I didn't edit anything

8. And now you've resorted to lying, lmao. Willing to bet $100 that the word "Dummy" doesn't have a "G" in it.
    [​IMG]

9. if your on PC it clearly says you edited post. I guess not only BH lies :roll:

And X emailed devs because a mod from kotfe sure as hell won't do it :roll:

10. Crying to support, what a bold war tactic.

11. Yeah, having people with authority muted rules. Dontcha know?

12. I was just checking to see if u loved me

13. I'm not even sure if it's a bypass. But I say it so often my auto correct changes dummy to that word lol

14. So the rumors are true- i am Busy at college...but i have to come one every few weeks to keep you people in check.

Dear BH- you have people beg me to come back because you have "cleaned house," i rejected 1st because i don't have time for the KaW anymore and 2nd because you are a joke and i taken your whole lame ass clan on by myself for 3 weeks and then funded 7T in strips for the ex Zaft that you started osw with. It's stupid how you asked me to come to your clan because you "cleaned house," but what really gets me is that you then have the confidence to just jump into OSW prematurely with a clan that has 10x more experience then you, 10x the resources, is connected to a much bigger alliance to you, and significantly outnumbers you. Well i have a news flash for you all.

You're not the Black Hand of the 2010-2012 KaW ERA. You are using that image to convince yourselves you can take on anybody because "We are Black Hand, the badasses of the Old days"...erm no. This is why i left running WH, and also will not come back you just jumped into OSW thinking that you are the badasses that BH once was.

My advice: How about you start fresh with a new name, stop hiding behind the ego of the old, and grow your clan, and alliance and train the right way and with time, sure,
    You can take on KOTFE or whoever else. When this happens i'll think about joining to help, and i'll bring the GHOSTS with me. 

P.S Just hang in there, KOTFE has burned a major bridge and are soon aboug to have their asses handed to them by another major alliance that doesn't tolerate crap, or do pre-OSW CFS...️ GL

-LWPiNDaHiZZY

We are the GHSTS of KaW

"When the white snow falls and the white wind blows, the lonewolf dies, but the pack survives!!"

15. Someone is smoking good crack if they think anyone is going to hand us our asses 

16. Hizzy hit the nail on the head. KADONK

17. Shogun, be good and ssssshhhhhhhhhhh️

18. Teach me el Londoner? You look nice.

19. Hizzy couldn't of said better myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.