KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never understood the "oh no you scout bombed me" mentality. Troops are pinned and you have 0 gold, the only thing left do is scout bomb you.

Unless of course the object is to allow your spies to regen.. :?

2. I love these idiots who complain about burning scout "def pots" and not having any inc. You want inc? Grow a pair and don't osw as a ps. Learn from willy. He can for sure teach you a few things. No def pots no allies, still plays as a hansel. Nothing but respect for willy

3. I think kotfe has destroyed bh so bad that even their forum defense pots are gone. Never mind about defense pots, which are legit btw.

4. "Forum def pots". Just pissed myself laughing at that. 

5. I meant to say, ^scout defense pots. Obviously reading posts from bh has taken it's toll on my brain.

6. I think reading bh posts is enough to make someone retire from forums actually. "Never mind ^scout^ defense pots, which are legit btw"

7. Greatest post ever

8. Lmao!

Hb forum att badger/1bil fdp np

9. Can you imagine if valor, blazey and roni had a free for all forum battle? I think the servers would shut down.

10. So instead of hitting your opponents you're gonna xtal on me huh warrad? That's cool brah, we can do this.

11. I have screen shots of warrad threatening to blow up his bomb on an iG member during the first oG/wdgaf war. Note: bh and iG were allied clans at that time. How warrad is allowed off his sunshine bus and onto kaw forums, nobody will ever know.

12. How do I get those scout def pots :eek:

13. Any progress in finding those lost kotfe clans? I am getting concerned for there safety .

14. lol Inferno, yeah, makes a lot of sense. I agree with Oli, gotta give props to Willy. I realize that PS is a strategic build; however, if 3/4 of your clan drops build and goes to PS, then obviously it is to prevent mass incoming. So why complain about getting exactly what you wanted?

15. I doubt it's to prevent mass incoming. They just don't want to lose goldz.

16. I prefer to pin pure spy lol. Can ass them all day.

17. U wanna know 6 words u will never hear in bh cc again ?

"Hey guys, I'm build complete again "



18. 

19. stupid no show emojis...:) lol mare, so true

20. [​IMG]

Not sure how my build wouldn't be considered complete.. I've switched between hansel and ps off and on for years, never been anything else. Therefore your argument is invalid my friend.

P.S, hotty stop self pinning on eb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.