KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can any one from bh use proper english?? i mean i thought i was a cave man for a second there!!!!

2. Here's my main for the record

3. This thread used to be entertaining. Now its random babble from nobodies who have nothing to offer. Bring back the machines and more of willies gifs. Tl;dr bring back more war banter from the people actually involved... thanks in advance

4. are you involved bMac? no your not. your from the thunder buddys clan. your a nobody like the rest of us .big stats dont automatically make you a somebody

5. Wait...isn't it against ToU to post links for third party apps? Like the one you-know-who just posted?

6. @Roni please leave this thread as OP has requested

7. I never said I was. You are the attention whore not I. You have tried to make this about you. I didnt call you out for it but. Ya know what they say tho if you kick a dog it will bark. If I offended you then it applies to you.If you have a complaint about what I said roni my complaint box is on my pro it is red and says "attack" please feel free to leave your complaints there.

8. I like all the fun in forums. But if it ain't about us being bullies or bh crying I don't want it on this thread.

9. I agree mare. Psychological warfare is the most effective kind. Loses its effectiveness when the trolls show

10. how about you hit me wannabe big shot dmac and vixen scroll back i was on topic untill cow and pringle tryd talk dumb to. me.

11. B as long as u reply to someone, they are allowed to stay on thread...so shhhh and then this thread will remain delightfully free of someone lol

12. dmac is dtw

13. Not if a mod asked them to leave, which unless I'm mistaken Vixens green name makes her.

14. Just ban her

15. Inferno for mod of the year award

And support to thread love it

16. Ahhh, I forgot that part Inferno, thanks!

17. How many members does BH have now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.