Kotfe Awakening overrules Apoc ruling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Miek01, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is awesome!! And for those of
    You thinking Kotfe has changed - we have been this way for the years I have been here, and it's by far the best people and family in this game. But by all means - don't like us - don't like what or how we do things - make us change it - or stay out of our way

2. Kotfe ppl not following council instructions.. Lol...

I guess it's Apoc that changed.

3. little late of a response but here It is. First off, thanks for getting rid of my addiction to kaw. I don't have to constantly check kaw because I know you're wasting your time hitting me so I don't have anything to check. 2nd, I didn't insult you, you insulted me first calling me racist for saying "they should have a grammar test before you can post on forums" which isn't even racist, just an opinion that was partially a joke. Third, how is saying "what can you do about it?" Insulting you? It was a question. 4th, I'm not crying at all. Hit me all you want. I couldn't care less what you waste your time on. It's a game. You think I care? I don't. Not anymore. I'm just saying you're a coward for not fighting someone your own size and making a statless main quit for the most part. Congrats on your stellar achievement.

4. The list on your clanpage is growing. I guess the osw with zaft is no success so you get bored...

5. KOTFE tactics:
    - Hiring away allies...hire loads of little ones and hide a few bigger ones amongst them. After rejecting walkaway or something... They probably try another strip.
    - Getting kicked from clan.. There are clans fighting kotfe you can hook up with them..or fight your own battle. Plenty of clans,keeps them busy... Atk eb with troops, use spies on your target. Tell all clanowners it's cause kotfe is not able to keep you pinned and is afraid you earn some in eb (items), cause that's what it is about.
    - Hitting you...they are not able to keep you pinned...and it will be less the longer it lasts.
    - you can war...allies can't be hired during war, you get a real fill of troops for war...all they can do.is trying to upset you by follow-unfollow...messing with nf.. Nothing much.

It's about stamina.

6. 1v1= two players anymore than that and your hiding behind your clan or alliance!! Fight your own battles it's only a game u don't lose anything real have fun 

7. I do...and I agree... But also..stick to your word. And don't scam. And kaw isn't for rp.

8. Kotfe....lmfao. You clowns still acting like you're badass. Hahaha nubs

9. Still with the butthurt..your kaw career is over meik....little trouble you mouthy alt..your idea of 1 v 1 is lay there and take it until you bore them to quit. And who is the little punk who just posted?

10. Come find out who the little punk is chump

11. I can't even hit you. Mister ass bad.

12. Come at me Kotfe, or just continue talking crap and being badass in pm

13. More rage give me more rage...love the butt hurt...

14. Lmao and continue not attacking me. You're so badass!!

15. Noob I can't hit your little broken build.

16. Just like the rest of Kotfe...bunch of no name nothings. But you're so feared all throughout Kaw!

17. I hear that Kotfe is awesome.

18. For hitting on... that is.

19. Another hater...we love it

20. I'm no hater. I am a wondrous observer scribbling down the very battles between Kawsters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.