Kotfe Awakening overrules Apoc ruling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Miek01, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mieke your mouth is making us itch to get involved

Carry on mouthing KotFE and our members off on walls and forums we don't care, being in OSW does not mean others can get away with saying and doing what they like about us

Until you apologise, dont expect KaW life to be easy for you

️RedHotVixen️KotFE LoRD

2. Vixen..mods are supposed to make this a save game for all. Not a game for ppl threatening to hurt other ppl families in real life (Ogreatone, as proven and supported by devs, and at police desk now). Nor for ppl like Xlantis cause although not proven still true.

3. You've got it twisted there, mods are supposed to help, this mod in particular is defending the clan they are a part of, maybe you should seek a non kotfe mod if this displeases you so badly

4.  he speaks

5. Lol....I gave u a cf a month or two ago...that was the only reason I didn't hit...but after talking crap abt me on your wall u think I will just watch and do nothing?then am sorry u are wrong....u asked for it and I gave u what u asked for....so y come and cry in forums and make fun of your self's...u can always ask for a cf on my wall

6. I think it's all miek knows how to do. Is talk. That big red button is labeled attack. Try and press it

7. Xlantis, imperfect_perfection or whatever your name is - your cf request is refused due to insufficient begging . Please try again and grovel a bit more

8. Lol someone is butt hurt because he is clanless and ally less

9. Passes the popcorn people get to excited over a 9 tap tap game and I hit a kofte member and they were good sports about it now let's get naked 

10. They were good about it or did you retire again to run away?

11. Buddy - last few days have been a blast . Would give a couple of Bil in allies any day for this fun. Only thing I feel unsure of is all this talk about wanting to pull my pants down and wanting me butt hurt.
    Seriously though - while I'm worried I have hurt you I have really enjoyed the attention. Can we keep this going ? I appreciate you letting me out of pin regularly to hit ones I like annoying

12. I bet silver bullet screams like a little girl when he stripped 

13. Comming from someone whos been with og from the start of the war more then a year ago you and -start- are full of crap. You all choose to group attack og causing us to join in the war, if you cant take the inc then cf and let -start- handle this with og 1v1

14. Handle your own 1v1 and saying u promote 1v1 and doing it r two different things it don't make u tough to clam farm one guy

15. yet never bothered you WFTT And A Hit on one is it a hit on??? zaft motto's for last few years? yet you stayed with them - 15 clans on 1 clan with New Age?

As soon as Miek brought KotFE into this by posting a thread with us in the title, we got involved

16. You can't even 1v1 lol I don't even understand why you are even talking.

17. I'm goin with choice number 2.

18. If you have any problems come whit me.

~ t10

19. Xlantis, a while ago you wanted to know why I was hitting og. og then also was looking for other to do his fighting. We talked and you decided not to get involved anymore. I thought you was still hitting and hit you for it. It turned out you had hit but it was before our we talked. I was wrong, I apologised for it. No more,no less.

DrunkenMaster, idk why it was a apoc ruling. Maybe because they funded a strip? Apoc much smaller in these days and very strictly regulated. Maybe that's why?

silvercross, I think we were both involved in arranging a cf that og broke again. If I remember correctly.

Many of you will remember to be approached to get involved on og's behalf.

redhotvixen, I got stripped before going on forum. After talking in pm only with Xlantis.Following your reasoning that should have resulted in a 1v1 also but it wasn't. kotfe got involved then. Not cause of this thread.

Keep in mind! Cause of this is that I am NOT ok with ppl threatening to hurt kids or anybody in real life. I also object strongly against what Xlantis did.

Let's keep gaming safe for all.

20. More you post stupider you look....please, I am trying to help ... SHUT UP ALREADY. Your better keeling it to pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.