KO or Self KO?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Sometimes you have to make the hard choice of sending your troops to die taking some enemies down.

2. In the op's case the KO is perfectly fair.

Think of it like this, you are in a fight, and everyone dies on your side, and everyone dies on the other side. It doesn't matter that you stopped the other guys, you are now out of the fight. You can't defend nor attack because you have no troops left. It is kind of like a suicide bombing on your troops.

3. Image throwing soldiers at a wall and killing them, but eventually the wall comes down. Completely fair

4. How do you think LB players will get ko'd ?? If everyone fails because they have a high bfa then there is no point

5. You are learning how to play. That's nice

6. Hey op you guys were a great opponent much respectī€ˇ on topic, I know it's annoying when it happens to you but that is how it goes and failed actions are just as much a part in Estoc wars and successful ones. It's all working toward one goal and that's koing the opposition.

7. As successful*

8. Im with op - this is the biggest problem with ee wars: tiny players are taking down big players.

I get it, you need to take them down somehow, but its not like they are impenetrable. A SKO makes sense on a defended action.

9. I think it'd help to have enemy have to go through pots/equip/bfa before killing troops...