Knowledge and application and ethics and morality

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I want to get 2.8m troop att/def

My question:
    Should I put up one level 10 troop build in abyss or multiple troops builds of lower levels in abyss for more gold?

Thanks

2. Per hit* I don't care about eb payouts

3. Get lowlands and Highlands done.What I mean is get lowlands maxed and Highlands level 1 all,isn't much of an expense.Forget about HF,just use 1xlvl 1 spy building and 1xlvl 1 attack building(helps with regen time).Concentrate on Abyss mainly,higher buildings levels bring in better plunder.

4. Can you read the question plz

5. Put 1 lvl 10 abyss

6. Don't forget to put commas while you put the 1 level 10 abyss down

7. You shouldn't either when post count farming :)

8. My bad,did not pay attention entirely ^^

9. Nightsky why you even asking question you change your build 4x a week anyway

10. Knowledge is good to have

11. Always strive to go for whatever's cheapest first on a set of land until funds get balanced out.

12. ... Can people actually read the question...but someone answered it already so lock plz

13. This will be helpful:

Cult of the Abyssal eye
    Level 2 90b
    Level 3 190b
    Level 4 290b
    Level 5 540b
    Level 6 790b
    Level 7 1240b
    Level 8 1990b
    Level 9 2890b
    Level 10 3790b

Use that, then add the costs of lands and compare the CS gain/cost between opening a land and upgrading vs upgrading your current buildings. The first couple lands it will be cheaper to put up multiple buildings because lands is even cheaper than the actual upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.