KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Apparently I don't know my actions but I remember never posting your threads until a few minutes ago.

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

2. Ah I know who that Alison- is.

It's not you ALISON-
    Its AIISON- lol
    The L is a Capital I.

3. Does nobody read the whole thread anymore? It's been proven that the name had to -'s and it was not two i's in the name. (/)_-)

4.  thank you

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

5. Give it a week and she will post another " I'm sorry!" thread. Alison you should be banned from forums.....

6. Is this the 4th one? Need some clarification.

7. Oh dear. Better way.
    KotFE takes Alison into the family and it's done.

8. Ok, it's been proven that the name is most likely Alison. Congratulations

Now someone point out where it says the date of attack OR even who she attacked

9. King whiskey and your nooby little boyfriend jakka should just delete the app, don't bother whining about my thread, no one forces you to read it or post. So you two should run along and keep hitting your ebs...halfwits

10. It looks like -allison- to be honest now i know im not sherlock holmes, but it really does look like -allison-

11. Alison, shhhh! Your constant whining is hurting my ears

12. I say we blow this whole thing out of proportion and war it up!!!!!!:) I'm board of these punk ace ebs and there lies of items and junk!!! But that's just me....

13. Normally i side with kotfe in this drama but this does seem like a setup to me.

14. Again, how do you know when these ss where taken and by whom they were taken?

Simple question
    Prove your accusations

15. @ ooz - my points are simple: fake or not this thread warrants a beating. She's going to get one.

Also low stat fan boys are all I see spouting off in forums. And have any of you nubs accusing stating it's impossible to win that many consecutive attacks haven't noticed the items she's rocking vs the defender's raw stats. With full attack pots its quite possible to win that many. That fully enchanted bow grants an easy couple MILLION bonus to attack.

Furthermore snide comments toward me in forums can / will get you farmed. Ask HMS-Pinned.... Err... HMS-Charles.

16. Charles is a clan farm for many clans.

17. I do enjoy watching the endless noob fight between Alison and kotfe

18. Allison, It seems obvious you were set up, and reacted exactly as they wished. You and KotFE should work together to find the giggling creep. Calling them out will serve nothing. I love your make war not love attitud

19. Go Alison, slay the Kotfe!