KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Only way the SS is possible is if Alison attacked with pots and best att equip and the other guy had 0 def pots..
    y bother to try steal :lol:

2. Fail I'll give the ss to someone who knows how to deal with Photobucket.

3.  Helping Vlad post these Ss's then I'm off this thread again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were taken during his last war. Note the position of the "-" on anyone that had one in their name.

4. How long till you drop your build again and crawl back to beg in the forum for kotfe to leave you alone

5. LMFAO this is great

go Alison

6. @ derp vader . How long before you do something more interesting in KaW besides sprouting verbal diahorea on thread after thread. Why not make your own thread for once leach.

7. Dance party 

8. Noobs this is The legend lady: -Alison- not the farming person : Alison-  see the differences

9. Chances of ali hitting her so many times without failing, next to none.my main who has around 2.5 million atk fails attacks on me when using full pots sooo... most likely fake

10. Why would they need fake SS to farm her? It doesn't make any sense to do that when it is obvious Kotfe doesn't care about " public perception" so why go to the effort? If Kotfe wants to farm her to reset its their business they don't need community approval. That's just my take on this and my rebuttal to all the conspiracy theorists.

11. If you roofie yourself and then start farming, would that be held in the same regard as temporary insanity?

Or to put it more simply..."Crack is whack!" (thx Whitney H..)

12. Please. Just don't apologise this time.

13. I'd also say they're fake or old, even with all 3 new attack pots I fail hits on builds not much bigger and without the new Def pots.
    Someone either changed name to -Aiison- right before hits and then changed back or they're old.

No one answered me on other thread but does Dondada = iProphet?

14. You go, girl! 

15. @weezus and machine

Really guys?? This doesn't seem odd to you?
    There's NO WAY this good be fake, or a set up...

Or someone couldn't have possibly had a grudge against her...saved some ss...got on their alt and cried foul?

And yes, everyone who supports Ali is a small stat forum fan boy my gawd you guys are kewl

16. Nice post. Go Alison!

17. Stop filling the forums with your whining like you did last time. 

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

18. Stop filling my thread with your whining like you did last time 

fancy writing