Kingdoms at War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil my point is there has been clans playing by the rules sticking together and winning system wars and rising up the table to find there hard work is for nothing
    Plus I can already get into top 200 clans but ty

2. Why is that Hogwarts clan that's top lb on prestige still doing useless wars to keep themselves number 1?
    Has no one told them they are wasting their time, why would you have an account in a clan that never makes any gold at all?
    What's the point of doing that, thank god they'll be knocked off soon, doing back to back wars with 20mil earned over 2 days.

3. So they can say they are number 1

4. Welcome to the 74th annual hunger games!

5. Great ideas!

6. Wow top 200?? That kinda sucks

7. Easy way to do away with super clans newly formed for this war and or big players simply jumping up each weekend to winning clans till final war is nothing but top 200 players going at it and nothing to do with clan:

A clan has to have been in existence 6 months to enter.

If you are not active for a clans war roster 1st week you can not be active in wars to follow. (also greatly reduces chance you have a mole or a spy on other side)

Outside mercing - I like idea proposed earlier of outside hitters getting error message while clans are at war.

This is a great idea if properly ran, but the chance for a colossal failure if not implemented correctly....

With that said anyone whose visited or needs a great clan to go to war with wall me 

8. There should Be one or two more tournaments for lower ranking clans. That have their own finals and championship. That way all the smaller clans aren't abandoned and winds up with only 200 clans.

9. Makes me laugh that the Devs have to organize an event to get the membership to war. Nice work. Keep up the excellent developments.

10. Maybe divide clans into 8, like N, S, E, W, NE, SE, SW, NW. Then play qualifies then finals. Jus like world cup. So more clans can participate. Maybe 200 1 side, total 1600 clans. It's sounds a long tournament. But more clan involve more fun. Or can play a 24hr or shorter war. Jus a idea. 

11. Y DID U UP THE CLAN PRICE!?!?!? NOW I CAN'T EVER DREAM OF SAVING UP FOR ONE,plz change it back everyone hates it

12. I need help kaw admin. I had to reset my phone and now I no longer have acces to my account mike80. I hate that you cant keep old account when phone is reset

13. Assassin:
    Clan prices HAD to be increased. It made no sense that a level 3 SOS cost 5 times more than a clan. Lol

Also, upping the price weeds out some of the less experienced players who may not yet be ready to undertake the large challenge of running a successful clan. ;-)

14. I think top 200 clans is stupid.. Not cuz my clan isn't in the top 200 it is because I think that the lower clans should have a chance to and interact.. It should be top 500

15. Stop crying about clans being bigger than you, in auto join war it's just about activity not stregnth you can self pin for 24 hrs.

16. Very glad to see events like this happening, maybe next times it should be for weaker clans only?

17. Hello kaw admin. I have an account that i need to trade with very urgent please help the old account is MFWRECKNBALL and the new account to be replaced is MFWRECKNBAL please help much appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.