Kingdoms at War Update Available

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol... ummm there is no difference.

2. if it's for iPhone only, y'all should say it is. But even my ipad can't install new update.

3. Yay for updates! Building tokens sound awesome. Especially for the mid size non Bc players :)

4. I thought the mid sized players were bc? My life is a lie!

5. After updating the latest app, I feel the latency is reduced.App looks like loading faster..!! Hopping that PC version of KAW looks great after new UI of low land!

6. I cannot update it here. No latest updates.

7. Thankyou for the updated ATA,some people need to appreciate these threads more.

8. I'm only getting 1,125,000,000,000 gold instead of 2,250,000,000,000 for selling 500 silver bars

9. The old lowland map looks better.

10. Thank you Grant!!

11. Is this update for Android also or just iPhone?

12. That's right. Did you do the math before complaining?

13. :lol:

14. It costs 1.5T to buy 500 silver bars u must not of done the math

15. Nope I didn't...
    I was playing kaw...
    Than I got high....

16. I mean. They purposely said that they would give a timeline on any updates mentioned.

I feel the tokens would probably come out either durning or after spring break which is around the corner.

But I'd rather them not rush it. We've all seen rushed updates and they are always glitchy. Better to take the time and do it right. It's actually good to release the update first, that allows it, monitor it and then release it.

Maybe bit by bit to feel out each aspect.

This is twice today that a dev released a press message and I supported them. What in the hell is going on! :~O

17. I know it is impractical.

But it would be cool if a land update included little troops and spies that just walked around.

With a full bar their would be a lot. With an empty bar only one wondering villager would be roaming around a random land.

Could have small things like troops randomly training, a spy jumping from the tops of buildings. The guards on the towers playing cards or standing watch, maybe have one sleeping from time to time.

Nothing with any meaning to it, like keep the action screen the same. But the added animation could be fun.

Again impractical and probably problematic and impossible to actually do but it could be a fun thing to see.

18. Haha

19. My visual lowlands has just changed! It looks awesome!

20. I just updated kaw ... and now it's sooo laggy ... I hope you're fixing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.