KINGDOMS AT WAR "REALLY"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wiley, Jun 2, 2012.

1. what he's trying to explain is that kaw used to be a war game and now It's about drama and freaking frauds try to sell u fake nobs do they can steal ur credit card [/red]

2. What clans do legitimate system wars?

3. Plz see my thread "good ole pvp" encouraging 1v1

4. Yea!This Game Sucks! I Love Op!

/End Sarcasm

5. Hey they way I see it is if you got a ******* problem with all the EBs go around farming some noobs. They are not FORCING you to not Farm, you are just following the system.

6. Bumped thread y'all...

7. He'll raiser why you hijacked this thread idk but it's annoying to read a thread and see yoy every comment. You can't just go join a war. You have a weird vision about what kaw is loll Wiley I completely see your point. And it's a good one.

8. Year old thread

9. --wiley-- you are such a tosser

10. Many big clans are in osws and estocs trials are happening every weekend, i dont see how this is pure epic battles

11. Wiley Don't blame the developers
    The players manipulated the game with OSFs and PWars
    No one would accept system war challenges and now it will be IMPOSSIBLE because people expect rewards from warring. It's the players that have changed from a war set mind to a SimCity mind.
    Their is such a huge range in stats now that those on the smaller size want and cry for, equality.
    The devs just try and and make everyone happy, which is a fools errand.
    My advice, make the game simple and encourage warring. No systems, EE mechanics and scrap equipment.
    But nubs like shiny new stuff So it'll never happen

12. Lol nobody ever checks the time the thread was made

13. Still dosn't matter, when the thread was made. Wiley is such a muppet

14. I got a warning from kaw for bumping this.

15. Guess u can't bump threads that are old

16. If you want war's come to GAW, if you do decide, follow me their, Epidemic

17. How dare people discus about things they find relevant Wether it's old or new.
    If we discussed new threads only, the nubs and idiots would rule forums...
    Oh wait Soz To late