KINGDOMS AT WAR "REALLY"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wiley, Jun 2, 2012.

1. How many war clans are there really

2. agree chad. there are plenty of wars around, always are.. if you don't see that, then you're in the wrong clan. if you want war, go find one. there's plenty to be had, especially now

3. AAH, ISS, OS, Kreuzritter, iG. Need I say more?

4. I wasn't referring to the post on this thread. The one I made myself a few days ago. And it was an example that I gave. It's fairly easy to pick up the game and understand how to make money.

5. Ig and maybe maybe a dozen others are war clans. There are no incentives for war

6. this, unfortunately, is true  there should be something a little more exciting than mithril, especially what with the massive sales of it mithril, supposed to save wars, made them extinct .

7. Um follow the link to my name and see what clan im in and I'm speaking proportionally. Few war clans compared to epic clans

8. All I am saying is why war. What do you get from it. Just stock up on mith and then what good is war.

9. That's the example I was trying to say. There is no incentive to war unless you want mithril or prestige. Mithril is purchasable on occasion and prestige means nothing. Now it's about eb's and gaining items.

10. Not very few. Every clan is technically a war clan. Because once you piss off the wrong clan, doesn't matter what type you are eb, friendly, rp, you're a war clan for that moment. Ex. That kitty clan, Murphs, BPL

11. What stops me is it's a waste of time to spend 24 hrs warring for 17 myth and loose 10 bil in pots

12. Point of war? To show your loyal members, whose chicken ****.

Brings unity to newer clans.

13. screw system wars.. join a war clan that does nothing but osw... you'll see what fun is :D

14. Lol. Yes a lot of fun. No incentive though. Stripping a whole clan de potting a clan. Forum apology you get nothing. Can I get a pot for that

15. Sexy, it's not that great. I've Been in a few, usually after a few weeks you're just poking a dead animal with a stick ;)

16. what do you lose? cyber gold? cyber pots? cyber mith? it's the fun that matters, not the reward.

17. can be very true. but when you find a worthy opponent.... :cool:

18. You have a point. I do however loose time

19. fair enough wiley, but you lose no less time than when you EB, and what the *bleep* is the point in that constantly? :p

20. Name a worthy clan thats been in an osw where they've fought back when 85% of their members run, and all striped?