Kingdoms at War is now on Kongregate

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 3, 2014.

1. If you started developing for Windows Phone maybe then more players will play this game. I do understand it's no easy task.

2. Kongregate is the best flash game website

3. Can u guys at least put gas on this

4. For Kongregste count seperately from our normal amount of PC accounts? Or can we still only have one total?

5. Is it a seperate server from this.

6. Kongregate is a gaming website.

7. Yay kongregate :D

8. Downloaded this but always cant connect..keep saying try again for whole day..

9. ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
    SPOILER ALLERT
    Yes n when this site shuts down like moshi. I'll lose that account AND ALL THE MONEY N WORK as well... Yea I know link moshi to a device n I could have kept... Why the hell do you think I had it on PC for??? I don't have another device. It was my device. 3 yrs of work gone when moshi closed up shop

No Kaw devs. Get a "real web site" that we can use our PC on OR guaranteed that when this site closes up, I'll still have my account.
    Sickens me.....
    ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️

10. During the final period when Mochi was shutting down we provide methods for players to link to an ATA ID and preserve their accounts for those without devices. You still may be able to recover your account by contacting support@athinkingape.com provided you can verify ownership of it.

11. Sounds great, will be sure to check it out

12. can't link yup thats ok i guess but also news always empty on login even if reload.
    pretty serious flaw to not know if you had incoming an ally sell or well anything else that you should be notified of. thats only difference from Facebook kaw so far oh and it does not go full screen only a really silly "cinematic" mode that puts it in a box thats not full screen with rest of window darkened. the thing i liked was the side bar chat but thats pretty dead now too. so law gets 5 stars but kong kaw is a don't waste your time or zero stars.

13. really devs KISS, keep it simple stupid lets just keep it to Kaw

14. #WheresMyRefund

15. Does kaw count as separate account then since we can only create new?

16. If i have an account on this site, does it count as a separate pc account compared to another pc only account?

17. Nevermind, Inferno answered my question. It is No.

18. I don't think that KaW should be allowed on Kongregate. First off, PC users get no speakers, secondly, it forces you to use the 15 nobs immediately for 500 gold to build a guild, and the interface on the game sucks. No support. Stick with iOS and android. No way you are getting my kreds from Kongregate! 