Kingdoms at War is now on Kongregate

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 3, 2014.

1. Cool! Excited to try it out.

2. HOLYYYYYYY ********* THIS IS AMAZING.

3. Lol at guy asking for pvp update. Thats like asking them to do something about sh. Dtw n dts off r great n all but it would still take me a full bar and xstal to get what an sh wojld make off 1 lucky hit on someone my size

4. I like mochi better! Kongregate had some copyright problems in the past i believe.

5. Yay I have Been using Kongregate for a few years now I can play this on it

6. So if I have a fb kaw logged on to my PC but I try to log on to kongregate at same time is that a breach against ToS or no? Isn't it two accounts on one device a breach? So this is basically welcoming it

7. Hey Forum Mods, if I change my phone. And use my new phone to download Kaw, can I still connect through Facebook to my previous old acc? Reply me thx, I'm on android BTW.

8. Ayy, why don't we include seeing the "online" feature that GAW and PIMD has.

I understand that GAW and PIMD are generally more similar but it still would be a nice feature to be added.

9. Will we ever be able to link our devices with this kong thing?

10. Uh.. might want to reread op.

11. 60% of KAW players will now have another alt thanks to this update.

12. What is the website ? Anyone know?

13. Awesome :) devs are doing their best ;)

14. The website is kongregate.com

15. That's not related to this Kongregate change but yes. If you had previously linked your account to your Facebook page, connecting to your Facebook account on a new device will pull up your existing account.

At this time the one PC account rule still holds true (as it did for Mochi games). This is simply another option for players to play through.

16. Yay! Now I can play my favorite pay to win game while supporting a company that buys my $60 games for 10¢!

17. 10 cents!! Holy crap. They only been giving me 8!

18. Well Done Devs! Just what I needed... another reason not to sleep