Kingdoms at War is now on Kongregate

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 3, 2014.

1. Kingdoms at War is now available on Kongregate!

You'll now be able to conquer kingdoms, engage in wars, and complete Epic Battles with your friends on Kongregate (an online PC gaming platform).

Kongregate acts a little differently than other platforms in the fact that you won't be able to access existing Kingdoms at War accounts but are instead limited to creating new accounts only. Additionally, accounts created on Kongregate are unable to be linked with an ATA ID or Facebook account and are only accessible through the Kongregate website.

PS: Be sure to Favourite Kingdoms at War on Kongregate and give us a 5 Star rating :)

[​IMG]

2. What is Kongregate?

3. What๎

4. sweet! I play a few games in kongregate. I'll be sure to add kaw one to the list!

5. Is it like mochi games? Or something?

6. I didnt see it on there but i didnt look long.

7. Basically. I'll add KaW to list also :p

8. Ah okay ๎€Žty

9. Also, android. (Or atleast me) forums issue. Sometimes when i press submit i have to press it again and my post doesnt post and i have to type everything out again.

Not from recent update, its been happening for awhile.

10. basicly a new server?

11. Nice I love that site! Good thinking devs!

12. Wow yall have released alot of stuff in past few days a pvp update would be nice to release with it all

13. No don't think a whole new server

14. Is it gonna shut down like muchigames?

15. Kongregate is indeed similar to Mochi Games.

It may take a little while for us to start appearing in searches, but you can find the game through the button in the original post, or by visiting http://bit.ly/KAWgregate

It's the same server, though accounts are basically locked to Kongregate.

16. I may sound like a noob but is it supported on Idevice for this or is it PC only?

17. I love that website I'll be sure to use it ๎„…

18. Oh great. New alt ^.^

19. Sweet I got quoted by kaw_community

20. That's weird, I was thinking to myself that KaW should be on Kongregate the other day ๎Ž