Kingdoms at War - *IMPORTANT VOTE* 02/11/2013 Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Give the lower roster size clan the ability to use additional Health Crystals!

1. Yes

79 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. No

345 vote(s)
    81.4%
  1. Bring back the mith in system wars, but only payout if both sides get at least like 60mil war plunder! So many people would be happy with that, at least that i know!

2. Can't ever run from the devs lol

3. I dont like the idea of the extra cryatals for smaller matxh ups i think the sysyem in place just need tweeking but agree with stopping mith wars

4. Re: Kingdoms at War - *IMPORTANT VOTE* 02/11/2013 Updateدالاذلبا

والإبلتتزتد
    تململت

عناتاغ

5. It's after Friday (Sunday now), why are the wars still not working? And removing the tax isn't the best idea ATA has had.

6. Well the tax has been removed to prevent the OSF n OAF from gaining plunder.
    So that a real war needs to be fought. And of course both OSF n OAF lose gold. Unrecoverable gold.

A Double Plunder War would solve this. But without the payout at the end there's no point really to have System wars except to hit an unhittable OSF/OAF

7. U could do it so that people in the war will get a fast regen so more war can happen

8. Don't get rid of mithril pay outs or no one will want to war. Everyone loves mithril. Plus u should make it so that the clan has to be a size of 20 because some clans can't war because they can't get enough people

9. So now I'm forced to play your timed war to get mith! Well thanks! Not! Estoc wars stink! Let us buy it!!!

10. No..., I vote no to all of this! Lol I think wars are good enough...

11. i vote no becuese i can't get mith

12. It's nice and all but it has been a week it was supposed to take 5 days..

13. This is the dumbest idea ive hard no mith no extra gold whats the point then its just attacking some guy so still no

14. This was posted on the 11th and today is the 18th and my clan is ready for war but can't gosh thanks

15. I think you should do groups (like your 30-45 member and 30-60 member wars) but have it be by your clan rank. So that if one clan signs up, let's say it is rank 10, and another one signs up, that is rank 30... One clan is at an advantage.