Kingdoms at War - *IMPORTANT VOTE* 02/11/2013 Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Give the lower roster size clan the ability to use additional Health Crystals!

1. Yes

79 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. No

345 vote(s)
    81.4%
  1. How about just not allowing matches to have clans outnumbered by more than 5 active hitters instead of screwing a team with a bad matchup and then making them spend more money on xtals

2. Red Paladin Equipment
    We will be pushing out 1 more piece of the Red Paladin set this Friday!

Hello - well where is it?

3. Dont take away the mith payout in system wars :/

4. I think you guys should leave as it was.

5. Devs, will war system be enable at all? Devs must honor his promise to enable the war system on Friday, 15 Feb 13. Although, i don't agree the Devs taking away the mith reward in system war.

6. When will the war system be enabled? I though it was promised to be re-enabled on Friday.

7. I think it sounds like a great idea but people will still find a way to get around it. Also I think there should be no limit to how much mithril I can buy, like... There is a limit to how much I can buy a day. But there is not a limit where I can't buy anymore. After all it is the gold I have made so why can't I buy what I please with it? Pls someone write back.

8. yes to all except the not getting payout from wars.some big people and big clans arent able to win estocs.so they do mith wars instead.so thats fair enough if they r ready to spend time and gold instead.

9. I don't like the idea of extra crystals and for anyone doubting that the thinking behind this is not about crystal sales think on. Surely reducing the amount of crystals that the 60 player clan, in a 60v40 situation, could use would have the same effect as allowing the 40 player clan to use more?

10. We were outnumbered 33-46 last night and although we forfeited at the 2hour mark we did still try to put up a fight. the matchups were better in the beginning though!
    Please consider the option that if a match up HAS to favour a side I would prefer that it be in strength NOT numbers.
    I would much rather fight a side ranked 20 places stronger than us instead of 10 members bigger.
    Last night was a waste of time, effort and money. We all lost mith, pots, xstals (our choice, we chose to go out fighting) and our edge.
    Bringing this up here as never get a response from feedback. Thanks Krys

11. NO Support.

I don't see how strength is taken into account. How about 60 weaker members matched against 40 LB members. Do they have a chance? Especially when LB members will xtal 2 more times (i am sure they all got pockets with xtals).

12. Keep things as they are only thing I'd advise is keep track of who warred with less men and try and match up so if clan warred with 7 more last and there needs to be a clan war down make it fair and take turns sure you can come up with a system to do so! I'd advise to keep number difference to 5 as you can overcome with good coordinating over 5 your 10 full bars down and alot to overcome!! Possible but definitely and unfair advantage! Tho if we had 3 xtals we would destroy quite easy by 100 bill

13. Will Estoc give mith still

14. Dear Devs (ATA),
    In the world of many enterprises are trying to meet their customer needs, you are doing the opposite way.

KaW has many variety of customers. There are customers who like OSW, some like Estoc War, Some prefer EB, another likes MWAR and many others. All of the customer acknowledge that KaW is a war game, and those variations are the dynamics of KaW, and they are not outside the corridor of KaW.

Customers who likes estoc not always using more xtals than those who is doing EB. Have you done a survey? You will be surprise with the result.

So, why kill the fun? Let us, your customer, choose what we would use KaW for. KaW wont be downgraded because many player likes EB or MWAR. Most important is to make your cuatomers satisfied for what ever they use KaW for as long as within the rule of conduct and T

15. Continued...

Most important is to make your cuatomers satisfied for what ever they use KaW for as long as within the rule of conduct and T

16. It's Saturday... So what happened ._.

17. MWAR is an exploit

18. Continuted....
    Most important is to make your cuatomers satisfied for what ever they use KaW for as long as within the rule of conduct and T&C's. if the customers are satisfied, they will be happy to put 5 stars in the review.

Wrt xtals given to lower mismatch estoc, its certaintly a bypass and not trying to solve the problem.

There are many ways ti solve this, i read a suggestion to make an option to make a choice of size when signing up, a good idea. Or perhaps do a strict rank and prestige on the match up along with the choice of size.

I support a creative idea devs bring up to the development of KaW, but not short cut like this.

I've been playing KaW for almost 2 years, i did PWAR, doing system WAR, MWAR, EBs, Estoc War if the time is right, chatting in wc meeting new friends. I like KaW, coz its fun and i can do what ever i like and still acknowledge that KaW is a warring game. I like the dynamics.

Cheers!

19. Devs if you knew anything about your game you'd know nobody uses your, how do I put this lightly, crappy war systems, to settle a grudge. Years ago when you managed to rid this game of pwars (thank god btw), you had an easy opportunity to either take the idea of mithril very far and do great things with it, take the mith idea and do nothing with it, or simply tweak a slight little thing to make the system wars profitable but only to the side that is actually winning. That would have been make it so only the losing side can forfeit.

Now, you have a much bigger opportunity than anything you've had before. Let's face it, now nobody is going to do system wars very much at all since there is not much real benefit. All a system war would do for a grudge is limit how much they can beat the crap out of the other clan. Everyone can, and probably will, settle grudge outside of system wars. So that means the only way to make a system war work well is a high incentive. But at a high incentive, since its war, you need a high risk. So perhaps you could do some sort of payout again for the winner, remove forfeit from the winner (anti-abusable stuff), and take something from the loser. And I don't just mean the losses of fighting.

That's just a rough idea, but it would essentially combine everything you're looking for. You want to reward people in a war environment. Put a high risk high reward set up to wars. You want people to fight over grudges. Let the winner take something from the loser (money, mith, you name it). And you don't want more pwars, mwars, or anything along those lines. Only let the true winners win, no forfeit for the leading team.

Man this went way longer than I thought it would.

20. Size doesn't matter what most matters is strength 